Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Anything But Rumours

From the Fox Fanzine, yes I know he's usually wrong but a rumours a rumour unless it's not of course.

GTfox Posted on 10/12 19:46 re: Sunday People Gossip

The latest PA rumour is that MM has Joe Jordan ready to take over as manager as soon as the takeover is completed.

the only other talk is that we will bring in 4 players in the new year

1 striker

2 midfeild

1 defence

From the main Milan Mandaric thread.

Four new players in January. :ph34r:

I guess David Dunn could be one of them. I wouldn't say no to a fit Dunn. ;)

As for managers, The People reckons Iain Dowie is a target of ours.

Leicester and Hull both want to offer former Charlton boss Iain Dowie a return to management. (The People)

From the main Milan Mandaric thread.

Four new players in January. :ph34r:

I guess David Dunn could be one of them. I wouldn't say no to a fit Dunn. ;)

As for managers, The People reckons Iain Dowie is a target of ours.

Leicester and Hull both want to offer former Charlton boss Iain Dowie a return to management. (The People)

Todorov from portsmouth I heard on the train to wolves from a lcfc fan

someone on football rumours site said steven pressley is coming in jan with one of our plays going there.

hasnt he left Hearts now? :unsure:

He has left Hearts by 'mutual consent' so will just move for free, so none of our players would go the other way, but apparently can't sign on with another club until January. I dont understand why - hes a free agent now

With the sacking of Pardew today, I'd like to take this opportunity to officially start the Pardew Bandwagon.

All Aboard!

Alan Pardew IN! Assuming, that is, Milan will sack RK anyway. Everyone on here seems to think that's a certainty anyway. :scarf:

:ph34r:

Evening all....

Ello ello ello, whats going on here then? This bandwagon is not roadworthy. I am hereby impounding said bandwagon until some sensibility sets in....

Evening all....

Ello ello ello, whats going on here then? This bandwagon is not roadworthy. I am hereby impounding said bandwagon until some sensibility sets in....

Is it cos he's from Wimbledon? :ph34r:

I think he's more suitable than most of the other names banded about. Now that Curbs is out of the running, the choices don't look terribly clever. I think Pardew could sort us out. It might take him a year or two, but I'm more willing to give him the time of day than Dowie and O'Dreary for example. :whistle:

A quick look at Pardew's record would be handy here. ;)

Team			  Played	Won	Lost	Drawn   Win %
Reading 	 	   212 	102 	57 	53 	48.11
West Ham United 	163 	67 	58 	38 	41.10

With Reading he had about 2 seasons in League one, then a full season in Championship (after promoting them, that is) when he took them to 4th in the table (the season after promoting them, that is). They were second in September 2003 when he left to join West Ham.

In 03/04 West Ham finished third (his first half-season). 04/05 they got promotion from the playoffs. First season in the premiership as we all know was sensational for a promoted side.

I think he'd be pretty useful to us around about now. ;)

Just my opinion, mind. :P

I think he's more suitable than most of the other names banded about. Now that Curbs is out of the running, the choices don't look terribly clever. I think Pardew could sort us out. It might take him a year or two, but I'm more willing to give him the time of day than Dowie and O'Dreary for example. :whistle:

With Reading he had about 2 seasons in League one, then a full season in Championship (after promoting them, that is) when he took them to 4th in the table (the season after promoting them, that is). They were second in September 2003 when he left to join West Ham.

In 03/04 West Ham finished third (his first half-season). 04/05 they got promotion from the playoffs. First season in the premiership as we all know was sensational for a promoted side.

I agree get pards in. Did a terrific job at getting West Ham into the premier league.

Absolutely...please Madaric make him number one target. West Ham are stark raving bonkers. Pardew's style of football would even please Thracian

Archived