Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Reserve Friendly against Wolves

What? :blink:

Pleased to see your trying to deflect Dodds not scoreing despite being the only striker in the team who has played football recently, by having a crack at a player you don't like.

Who doesn't like him. Seemed fine to me the one time I met him. It's his football I'm not so keen on.

Who doesn't like him. Seemed fine to me the one time I met him. It's his football I'm not so keen on.

I ment as a football player (and you knew exactly what I was talking about) you plank.

In any case I think our second priority in January should be a decent right winger, and if your suggesting Hammond should play on the right hand side then you should agree with me.

I ment as a football player (and you knew exactly what I was talking about) you plank.

In any case I think our second priority in January should be a decent right winger, and if your suggesting Hammond should play on the right hand side then you should agree with me.

You're not seriously saying we should give up on Sylla. What's happened to "keep the faith"?.

We've already found a goal of sorts for the lad, who's to know if the sky's not the limit from now on...?

As for Hammond I don't see a new right winger as being a problem so long as he's better than what we have.

With Porter, Hume and Hammond we could play 4-2-4 with King and Williams in midfield and really have some fun. :D

Cos if the right winger's going to be better than Gradel and as good or better than Porter then the clouds will be lifting on day one and Stearman will think it's his birthday.

You're not seriously saying we should give up on Sylla. What's happened to "keep the faith"?.

We've already found a goal of sorts for the lad, who's to know if the sky's not the limit from now on...?

As for Hammond I don't see a new right winger as being a problem so long as he's better than what we have.

With Porter, Hume and Hammond we could play 4-2-4 with King and Williams in midfield and really have some fun. :D

Cos if the right winger's going to be better than Gradel and as good or better than Porter then the clouds will be lifting on day one and Stearman will think it's his birthday.

I've never said he was fantastic I've said he's the best option we've got. Which is still true, Theres no escaping that Hammond plays as a forward and has scored 8 career goals even though refuse to acknowledge the fact, head in sand selective memorey again. I've also said we needed a right winger for awhile, I said it in the summer infact, what do I get? Josh Low grreeaatt. So Yes I still think Sylla is the best right winger at this club, he's a much better alround passed than Hammond and he's more comfortable on the ball. So what if he can't shoot, neither can Elvis.

I'm not going to bother with they highlighted part and I can tell you've written that out just to wind me up. :whistle::P

I've never said he was fantastic I've said he's the best option we've got. Which is still true, Theres no escaping that Hammond plays as a forward and has scored 8 career goals even though refuse to acknowledge the fact, head in sand selective memorey again. I've also said we needed a right winger for awhile, I said it in the summer infact, what do I get? Josh Low grreeaatt. So Yes I still think Sylla is the best right winger at this club, he's a much better alround passed than Hammond and he's more comfortable on the ball. So what if he can't shoot, neither can Elvis.

I'm not going to bother with they highlighted part and I can tell you've written that out just to wind me up. :whistle::P

I'm saying nothing more on the subject. His agent, sorry Bertfox, is already getting upset. :D:D:D

Archived