Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Reserve Friendly against Wolves

From OS

Kenton Makes Comeback

Darren Kenton made his return from injury in a training match against Wolves at the Belvoir Drive training ground on Tuesday morning.

The former Southampton defender has been out of action since the beginning of November with a calf problem.

But Kenton was given the all clear to begin full training again last week and the player has now completed the next stage on his road to recovery.

Conrad Logan, Nils-Eric Johansson, Alan Sheehan, Andy Welsh, Momo Sylla, Louis Dodds, Matty Fryatt, Chris O'Grady and trialist Danny Cadamarteri all featured in the Leicester line up as manager Rob Kelly took the opportunity to give a number of his players a run out.

For the record the game finished 1-0 in favour of the visitors.

But... Dodds played.... no goals!!

Must have had 6 or 7 disallowed I suspect.

Unluckiest forward in the world, just behind Elvis.

You should watch him more often. He never scores on his first game back after a lay-off. And I imagine he played midfield with Fryatt/O'Grady up front.

You should watch him more often. He never scores on his first game back after a lay-off. And I imagine he played midfield with Fryatt/O'Grady up front.

Thats no excuse for not scoreing though is it Thracian *COUGH* Sylla.

Theres always a excuse with you isn't there.

Thats no excuse for not scoreing though is it Thracian *COUGH* Sylla.

Theres always a excuse with you isn't there.

There's not much excuse for not scoring in 40+ games like Sylla I quite agree but if I think of one I'll let you know and you can use it by all means!.

Thracian you will be pleased to hear Ian Gosford-Rose played at right back. He's 11 and has scored 17 goals in 11 games for the Under 12's this season. In a brief interview with him, he said all he's interested in is pushing forward as much as possible. He said scoring goals from defence is a necessity.

I can't understand why it's taken Kelly this long to try him out.

There's not much excuse for not scoring in 40+ games like Sylla I quite agree but if I think of one I'll let you know and you can use it by all means!.

:rolleyes: your stats are wrong yet again. 27 starts, 7 as sub, 2 league cup games, 2 as sub = 38.

He can play football, and he was playing well before he was dropped, and most importanly he was creating. Although I know you like to stick your head in the sand when players you like play well like you did with Tiatto for about 2 months before you finally caved in so go ahead carry on.

:rolleyes: your stats are wrong yet again. 27 starts, 7 as sub, 2 league cup games, 2 as sub = 38.

He can play football, and he was playing well before he was dropped, and most importanly he was creating. Although I know you like to stick your head in the sand when players you like play well like you did with Tiatto for about 2 months before you finally caved in so go ahead carry on.

I was giving him the benefit of reserve games too. Trying to help the guy. Why did you think I asked about training. If you can perhaps come up with a reserves goal for him that I've overlooked that would help. :whistle:

PS: I've no idea what you're talking about in relation to Tiatto cos I can't remember saying that much about him one way or the other..

I was giving him the benefit of reserve games too. Trying to help the guy. Why did you think I asked about training. If you can perhaps come up with a reserves goal for him that I've overlooked that would help. :whistle:

PS: I've no idea what you're talking about in relation to Tiatto cos I can't remember saying that much about him one way or the other..

Selective memorey as well :whistle: . I believe Sylla scored in pre season if your counting "reserve games"

Archived