Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

I didn't know this

I always thought he was French :unsure: , mabey it's just me though.

He's probably from the Ivory Coast and has a French background. Many Ivorians have French roots and vice versa. So he could be from the Ivory Coast and French.

Loadsa the French team are from African countries but have French dual nationality.

I am currently residing in the sunny country of Sierra Leone next door to the said Ivory Coast and here they are very fussy about African foofballers for both large medium and small European clubs the more educated and up to date football fans here told me he originated from the Ivory Coast so I just pretended I already knew this with a rye smile.

I am currently residing in the sunny country of Sierra Leone next door to the said Ivory Coast and here they are very fussy about African foofballers for both large medium and small European clubs the more educated and up to date football fans here told me he originated from the Ivory Coast so I just pretended I already knew this with a rye smile.

Can't believe people know of him back at his home eventhough he's not made an appearance for a second tier English club, and a bottom half one at that! :o

Max Gradel comes from the Ivory Coast, if he's anywhere near as quick as the likes of Eboue, Toure and Kalou then maybe he is the answer to our right Midfield.

Who did we sign him from? Or has he just come through the academy?

Link

Don't be silly.

Gradel has serious problems:

a) He scores goals and that's no longer expected of right wingers at Leicester.

b) He's temperamental and would take the spotlight off McCarthy.

c) He's too small for a club suit because Levi's grabbed the only one they made. :whistle:

Don't be silly.

Gradel has serious problems:

a) He scores goals and that's no longer expected of right wingers at Leicester.

b) He's temperamental and would take the spotlight off McCarthy.

c) He's too small for a club suit because Levi's grabbed the only one they made. :whistle:

If he's really good enough though surely he would be playing?

He doesn't have to be good - just better than the alternatives.

I agree with that. I expected an essay informing us how good Gradel is, but you've hit the nail on the head here. Gradel has performed consistently well for the youths and reserves last season and what i've seen of him, he isn't worse than Josh Low. He's quicker and more skillful than Momo Syllas also. Sylla however probably has more strength than Gradel and can cross the ball, something Gradel hopefully will improve on.

Max Gradel is off in Jan, he's signing for Bristol City IF YOU BELEIVE THIS ?

Gradel agree's terms

Gary Johnson is pleased to announce that promising youngster Max Gradel has agree terms with Bristol City and will sign in January. Gradel who has been on a two week trial has impressed Johnson in reserve games is pleased to join Bristol City. Gradel formally of Leicester decided to try and embark on first team football and when offered a trial at Ashton Gate was pleased to

taken from bcfc 1st to know fan site

Archived