Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Moan In

I looked for a football forum thread and couldn't find one.

Looking forward to people asking whether a win against Barnsley will be a turning point or some crap. If they talk about the takeover much more I might have to scream.

EDIT: This guy is getting on my tits already.

I looked for a football forum thread and couldn't find one.

Looking forward to people asking whether a win against Barnsley will be a turning point or some crap. If they talk about the takeover much more I might have to scream.

EDIT: This guy is getting on my tits already.

Cracking Coalville accent.

EDIT: you herd it here first, we "Gor Holt of the game"

WTF? Heres Bob going down memory lane again!

Week after week, Bob comes on and make me laugh because of his trips down memory lane.

"Why didn't Keith Weller come out in the second half years ago against Ipswich" WTF? Where the fook has that come from?!

WTF? Heres Bob going down memory lane again!

Week after week, Bob comes on and make me laugh because of his trips down memory lane.

"Why didn't Keith Weller come out in the second half years ago against Ipswich" WTF? Where the fook has that come from?!

Has he been on before?

I must just block these memories.

Doubt He will come :P Anyway wouldn't want him :thumbup:

This Phone In has decended into Farce! Talking about Weller not coming out for the 2nd half in the 70's!

When we have a takover on the rocks and we are talking about birch's hayday encouraging him, this must be a club set up or Bob's gone loopy! :rolleyes:

This Phone In has decended into Farce! Talking about Weller not coming out for the 2nd half in the 70's!

When we have a takover on the rocks and we are talking about birch's hayday encouraging him, this must be a club set up or Bob's gone loopy! :rolleyes:

Hooray someone sensible! Talking about the ST 10% being taken away rip off

You aren't being serious?

He pays about 12 quid a game and gets a tenner off the Fulham game. He's laughing! He's just a moaning twat.

EDIT: You do relise He's moaning about the cheap tickets being given away for the Barnsley game. He also thought the Villa game priceing strategy was fantastic, another game he got cheap tickets for.

On the kid with 10 tickets, rediculos as it sounds, my uncle has 3 tickets in the corperate bit and was given another 5 tickets for the Barnsley game, which he used none of them told me i could give them to who i liked and i could not shift 1 of them down the pub.

You aren't being serious?

He pays about 12 quid a game and gets a tenner off the Fulham game. He's laughing! He's just a moaning twat.

EDIT: You do relise He's moaning about the cheap tickets being given away for the Barnsley game. He also thought the Villa game priceing strategy was famtastic, another game he got cheap tickets for.

No i was enraged and thought he was on about the 10% st holerd discount being taken away as his initial point which I agree is a rip off! But he did not do himself any favours after that I know! :thumbup:

No Barber at the moan in, can't be bad.

Apparently he's in Australia for a bit, a would certainly be upset if a black widow spider crawled into his shoe, distraught infact.

Hate to disappoint but they don't get Black Widows in Oz. Not even as dangerous as Australia's most dangerous...the funnel web! Now there's ones arachnophobes dont want to mess with.

Was interesting to hear the 'flood of texts' saying 'oh well even if MM doesn't take us over we'll be ok/still push up the league/we don't need him' etc. Do any of these people realise that without investment we will have to sell players, possibly even in January?

Was interesting to hear the 'flood of texts' saying 'oh well even if MM doesn't take us over we'll be ok/still push up the league/we don't need him' etc. Do any of these people realise that without investment we will have to sell players, possibly even in January?
I don't think it's a possibility. I think it's a definite. :cry:

Archived