Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

FourFourTwo Player of the year

Too funny...aren't you the very same dannyboy11 that said but a few threads away:

:whistle:

Depends how I'm feeling

Whether I want to critize them or whether I want to stand up for them :D

If you read all of my posts I have different views. In some I want RK out and in some I am sticking up for him. Depends which is the best argument I can come up with ;)

BTW I voted for Hume of course and Lee Trundle in some other league.

Swansea's top scorer. The Jacks ain't been as clever as last year, sure, but he's stood out. Got about eight in the league this term, which is more than Hume.

edit: I'd like to point out I wouldn't vote for either Trundle OR Fallon as best player in League One. I'm just saying, Trundle isn't even the best at Swansea.

Depends how I'm feeling

Whether I want to critize them or whether I want to stand up for them :D

If you read all of my posts I have different views. In some I want RK out and in some I am sticking up for him. Depends which is the best argument I can come up with ;)

BTW I voted for Hume of course and Lee Trundle in some other league.

safe to say you're confident of your own opinion then, right?

I voted Ultra. :whistle:

:olol

Actually your vote for player of the division was closer to the mark than anyone else in this thread.

How can ANYONE vote for Hume when he's not even the top City player?

That has to be Kisnorbo, surely?

Archived