Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Hull goals on web?

Great goal. I'd get your pc screen sorted if you think that was a normal 25 yarder, even if there is such a thing.

It was a good goal but I wouldn't say it was it was that special. Keepers shouldn't get beat with right footers (from the right of the goal) to the left hand side of the goal with the inner boot. I'd put a lot if it down as poor positioning from the keeper.

Taking into account the keeper gifted us the 1st, he must have got buy 1 get 1 free when he was buying his xmas presents!

Any 25 yarder has got to be worth watching. Look at the pace the ball travels at, the way it loops and sharply dips. Given the players in the box, the position of the keeper and such like, i'd say it was a great goal. Not the best we've ever seen but still takes some accuracy nomatter what your used to seeing.

lol it has got to be the most pleased I've seen somebody looking because of a sending off ever! Bit of an over-exaggeration from Elvis methinks!

Not really, considering the Hull bloke should have been off after five minutes for clattering Elvis.

I'd have been raging at the ref if we hadn't won.

Not really, considering the Hull bloke should have been off after five minutes for clattering Elvis.

I'd have been raging at the ref if we hadn't won.

I wasn't disputing whether or not the Hull bloke should have been on the pitch by that time, I was saying Elvis was looking overly elated at the sending off, and it was simply the happiest I've seen somebody look at a sending off as far as I can remember. If we hadn't have won, the ref would have got a fair bit of criticism for his bad decision, but at the end of the day, it'd have been our own fault for not being able to beat the 11 players Hull put out would it not? And anyway, if their man had been sent off after 5 minutes, I think we'd have found it harder to beat them and could well have been in with a greater chance of losing.

Archived