Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

10% Discount / Loyalty Card / Season Ticket Holders

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Leicester City FC is pleased to announce that after listening to fans’ comments the 10% discount off merchandise* at the club will be reinstated for the remainder of the 2006/07 season.

The discount will run in conjunction with the new Team Card scheme so loyalty points will also apply to all purchases.

To claim your discount and points please make sure that you have your team card with when purchasing from the city megastore at the Walkers Stadium.

The city megastore is open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm and matchdays open up until kick off time and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle.

If you are making an order by telephone (0870 040 6000 – option 3) please make sure you quote your team card number when placing your order.

Alternately if you are ordering on-line at http://www.lcfc.com please reply to the order confirmation e-mail after you have made your order with your team card number.

Please note that in all circumstances you must have your Team Card with you or quote the number to get your discount.

Kind Regards

Leicester City FC Retail Department

*Please note that as usual discounts will not be available on shirt printing, gift vouchers, publications & sale merchandise (Team Card points are available on these and every item purchased).

Well done club :thumbup:

Admitting they are wrong is the way forward :)

Can only be good

Although I'm sure you will find someone who can moan about this

Hello :P

The way its been worded its suggests that next season the discount will again be removed! Tell me if I am incorrect :thumbup:

I don't want a teamcard! lol

What was wrong with the way it was and always had been? :dunno:

Was this from a letter dG?

Anyway, my card went through the shredder...**** the Team Card!

An email, to all season ticket holders I presume.

Well done club :thumbup:

Admitting they are wrong is the way forward :)

Can only be good

Although I'm sure you will find someone who can moan about this

Enojy it. Next year Season ticket prices will got up by at least 15%, the discount will go and merchandise will be more expensive. If you want to come along for the ride it's going to cost you....

bet it was milans idea ;)

sorting things out before he signs on the dotted line

Total nonsense. Pressure from fans was the more likely reason.

Let's see if Mandy keeps the discount next season, assuming it'll be his decision.

Archived