Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

where?

For it to work better I believe more of the previous posts need to be visible, so many said something more than just 'hello' but without the connection they were meaningless..

There again I suppose they should be on the proper forum.

For it to work better I believe more of the previous posts need to be visible, so many said something more than just 'hello' but without the connection they were meaningless..

54266[/snapback]

You could see everything posted on it by clicking on View the Shoutbox.

54266[/snapback]

54327[/snapback]

Now you tell me, unless you mentioned it in one of those post that were deleted :rolleyes:

54266[/snapback]

54327[/snapback]

Now you tell me, unless you mentioned it in one of those post that were deleted :rolleyes:

54336[/snapback]

I probably did :thumbup:

Archived