Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leonisco

Doo doo dooo, Danny Cadamarteri!

Whoever started this last night to the tune of "Let's All Do The Conga" is an absolute genius - had the whole stand bouncing along. :thumbsup:

All together now,

"Doo doo doooo,

Danny Cadamarteri!"

:bounce::banana:

was done @ col u aswell!

not sure it really works but i will admit i was singing along to it :thumbup:

Whoever started this last night to the tune of "Let's All Do The Conga" is an absolute genius - had the whole stand bouncing along. :thumbsup:

All together now,

"Doo doo doooo,

Danny Cadamarteri!"

:bounce::banana:

Fantastic. Loved it!

Can we not go

Doo doo doo

We love milan Mandric

me and bertfox started singing it for a laugh and every one joined in lol. danny must of been buzzing from it!

At Colchester they sang:

du du du danny cadamateri

du du du he along took night nurse lol

Only :whistle:

I was bouncing along to it waving my scarf :thumbup:

Great song. Great atmosphere, my ears were ringing when I got home :blink:

I think the copyright belongs to Bert and the rest of the boys in D2/E1 :D We sung it at the home tie but no-one joined in :P

Methinks that whole post is correct :thumbup:

Thoroughly impressed by the atmosphere at the Cottage yesterday. And the way that song sounds when everyone sings it is brilliant :P

So thanks to Bert for coming up with it ;) :thumbsup:

Thoroughly impressed by the atmosphere at the Cottage yesterday. And the way that song sounds when everyone sings it is brilliant :P

I think there ground holds the noise well. When the Matty Fryatt chant got going and everybody was boucning up and down and when they had goal kicks everyone stamping their feet. Souded great. :D

I think there ground holds the noise well. When the Matty Fryatt chant got going and everybody was boucning up and down and when they had goal kicks everyone stamping their feet. Souded great. :D

Quick question, was the song just du du du Danny Cadamateri over and over again. Or was it du du du Danny Cadmateri, du du du he's gonna score a goal.

Dont know if you've heard the 'Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Nicky Nicky Butt Nicky Butt' chant that Man U used to sing to the tune of 'Baby give it up, give it up, baby give it up'...... Well you could have....

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Milan Mand-er=ich, Manderic, Milan Manderic....

Dont know if you've heard the 'Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Nicky Nicky Butt Nicky Butt' chant that Man U used to sing to the tune of 'Baby give it up, give it up, baby give it up'...... Well you could have....

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Milan Mand-er=ich, Manderic, Milan Manderic....

i tried using that for paddy k as well, its better then the other 1 and easier to sing IMO

Archived