Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

It's Off

When Manwell_Pablo Attacks! :o

Well the games on Telly, I've been near enough twenty games this season paying mostly £20.00 a ticket plus travel expenses, and I get attacked for going to watch a Prem game for once :rolleyes: .

And actually while were on the subject I was thinking about going untill they moved it from the Friday to the Saturday (by which time I already had my ticket to the other game) hardly my fault is it?

Sounds like a belting compensation claim in the offing.

I'm a little surprised they couldn't find a sensible way of staging the game but I doubt the club had any choice.

Pity Leicester City Council doesn't have the same tradition as the theatre...the show will go on!

But then it's not their show, is it.

God help us if we ever have another War.

The whole sodding country will be closed down on health and safety grounds!.

You can, of course, see risk/danger anywhere and in almost anything if you choose to but it will be tragically ironic if any fans who would have been at the match get killed of injured cos they are somewhere else on Saturday.

As for the hotel it's a pity they don't demolish it while they're partway there. To me it's an eyesore anyway, so stark, ugly and totally lacking in any elegance, although I imagine younger eyes might see it differently.

I wonder who chose the roofing system!. :whistle:

Absolutely. Leicester's town planners need stringing up.

You could always watch the Rugby!!

Anyway, most of the landlords are happy because they were facing riots over sets of fans. Some wanted the football on and some wanted the Rugby. Now they have no choice :P

At least we can watch Chelsea v Liverpool now i suppose.

At least the Academy are playing Spurs (12-noon). Or is that off in sympathy?. Belvoir Drive's not that far from the Holiday Inn. Which way is the wind blowing?

The Academy matches are still on tomorrow according to Peter Jones and he also said there maybe a possibility of going to the main reception and them leading you internally to the ticket office if you are out that way and would like to purchase some tickets tomorrow for another game.

Archived