Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

It's Off

6 figure sum for home team.

would be approx 5k turnstile paying fans if paying £20 a pop.

Where did you get that from I heard it was around £30 to £40K.

Argh, was looking forward to watching that on the telly instead of freezing my arse off against a team we're probably get hammered by. Yeah I'm a true blue through and through, me.

Can't they play it behind closed doors? I assume debris didn't get onto the pitch? And surely the sky money is worth more than the gates. (???)

Argh, was looking forward to watching that on the telly instead of freezing my arse off against a team we're probably get hammered by. Yeah I'm a true blue through and through, me.

Can't they play it behind closed doors? I assume debris didn't get onto the pitch? And surely the sky money is worth more than the gates. (???)

I liked the idea to play the game inside the megastore :dunno: .

I think the club would rather risk not having the money than having injuries they have to hand out compensation for. :cool:

As somebody else has already pointed out earlier in this thread, you could also call this divine intervention.

I'd have expected a right hammering by Brum the way they're playing at the moment. In addition, it gives the squad some time to recover from a rather stressful schedule in the last three weeks with the Boxing Day/New Year fixtures and the FA Cup replay.

All I need this weekend is some definite news on the takeover. Thank you.

As somebody else has already pointed out earlier in this thread, you could also call this divine intervention.

I'd have expected a right hammering by Brum the way they're playing at the moment. In addition, it gives the squad some time to recover from a rather stressful schedule in the last three weeks with the Boxing Day/New Year fixtures and the FA Cup replay.

All I need this weekend is some definite news on the takeover. Thank you.

There's nothing divine about it... it's an incident entirely of man's making. :ph34r:

It's all part of a plan by Mandaric's men to sort this takeover out once and for all.

By managing to get the game cancelled (lots of huffing and puffing saw to that) they now have a full Saturday to work on the deal. Furthermore, it allows Mandaric to save face - he can still be installed before the Birmingham game as declared. ;) ;) :thumbup:

:smile:

:whistle:

FFS, means i've gotta spend the day with my Girlfriend :dunno::dunno:

Poor you. :pinch: :smile::thumbup:

The Academy play at 12, why don't some of you "die hards" (:rolleyes:) go and watch them. The footballs always open and entertaining. Although I should warn you there wont be any away fans to wind up :rolleyes:.

Failing that Hinckley are at home, as are Loughboro Dynamo and Oadby are hosting Coalville Town.

you got the away team figures, last season away team got 35k of sky.

It's gone down then. We only got £25k each for the Luton and Cov games.

Sky would only have given us £80k for the game tomorrow, though we may have made more from adverts.

If we lose out I'm sure Mandy will take steps to recover our losses. It's not as if the Holiday Inn can't afford to cover them..

Archived