Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

The Charlotte....upcoming......

Some good bands playing soon.....

Monday 29th Jan

THE ENEMY

Saturday 10th Feb (7pm - 10pm)

HELL IS FOR HEROES

Wednesday 14th Feb

CAPDOWN

Saturday 24th Feb (7pm - 10pm)

LITTLE MAN TATE

Thursday 15th March

MY AWESOME COMPILATION

Wednesday 21st March

BROMHEADS JACKET

Monday 30th April

36 CRAZYFISTS

Brakes are playing soon, are they any good? what are they like?

Brakes are really, really good. Sound quite a bit like the Pixies. Sometimes they sound a little bluesy, then out of nowhere it's almost punkish. Uhhh here's them. Can't find owt but this on youtube.

Rumour has it Gang Green are playing the Charlotte March time.

I would defintiely go to this.

Oh for sure - I saw Gang Green in Brum & nottingham in 87 (or possibly 88) touring with D.R.I. - Two amazing gigs - I'd not heard of Gang Green before that - But straight after I bought their Another Wasted Night album

I'm tempted by Capdown but I've heard they're no good live. Little Man Tate I saw by accident, I wish I'd been tragically skewered on a bollard for 40 minutes instead. But then again, wimpy, passionless chav indie is in I heard.

Haha, yes chav indie is the way forward! Fooool

Oh for sure - I saw Gang Green in Brum & nottingham in 87 (or possibly 88) touring with D.R.I. - Two amazing gigs - I'd not heard of Gang Green before that - But straight after I bought their Another Wasted Night album

I've only got the 'This is Boston Not L.A.' comp, but the songs on that are incredible. I think you can get a CD of all the Taang! recordings together, which is probably worth me getting hold of.

This show still hasn't actually been announced by The Charlotte, but the band's Myspace says they're playing on the 21st March.

I've only got the 'This is Boston Not L.A.' comp, but the songs on that are incredible. I think you can get a CD of all the Taang! recordings together, which is probably worth me getting hold of.

This show still hasn't actually been announced by The Charlotte, but the band's Myspace says they're playing on the 21st March.

Wow - And Backyard Babies at Rock City the following night Thread here

Some good bands playing soon.....

Monday 29th Jan

THE ENEMY

Saturday 10th Feb (7pm - 10pm)

HELL IS FOR HEROES

Wednesday 14th Feb

CAPDOWN

Saturday 24th Feb (7pm - 10pm)

LITTLE MAN TATE

Thursday 15th March

MY AWESOME COMPILATION