Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Top five quickest first team players

Whojareckon?

I would go: Hammond, Hume, Kenton, Porter, Kisnorbo - in that order.

After that, nothing.

Opinion me.

hammond, hume, fryattm mcarthey, porter kisnorbo

tharts mine paddy is well quick

You're in it for giraffes, you.

he might not be the best captain, but he could keep up with most strikers in the championship, and can make a good tackle too, hes done that numerous times this season

Hammond, Hume....

I doubt anyone else is especially quick.

The other thing, of course, is pace with the ball under control.

Then I might add Porter and take away Hammond.

In the Academy too I would name Chambers when fit, McKay rather than Gradel because of his control and possibly Tom Tejan-Sie and Eric Odhiambo.

It would be interesting to have some figures from the ergonomics people at Loughborough on the subject because we might all end up surprised.

For instance, there's the speed with the ball I mentioned, but also speed with a turn thrown in.

Hammond and Hume are our two quickest. No doubt.

Stearman is quick, Paddy Mac is as well.

Kenton is our fastest defender i'd say. But to be honest, Hammond hardly ever utilises his pace so we don't see it often and i'd say Hume is our fastest.

Kenton is our fastest defender i'd say. But to be honest, Hammond hardly ever utilises his pace so we don't see it often and i'd say Hume is our fastest.

I never eat all of my dinner, but it doesn't mean i don't like it.

Just because Hammond never "utilises" his pace doesn't mean someone is quicker than him.

What a ridiculos post that is, Hammond is our quickest player, end of.

More to the point, whos quick running with the ball, you know as that is the game. Elvis may aswell be as quick as Birch when he has the ball then maybe he wouldn't end up on his arse so much. Porter def fastest when running with ball.

More to the point, whos quick running with the ball, you know as that is the game. Elvis may aswell be as quick as Birch when he has the ball then maybe he wouldn't end up on his arse so much. Porter def fastest when running with ball.

Hume.

Archived