Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

Cardiff Match Thread

Does anyone know what channel the games on, or if its on a stream? I am by no means advertising by the way so dont delete this post please. :mellow:

there are no streams all this weekends games are concentrated on the FA cup.

i predict 1-2 win to us today itl be scrappy but i think Danny C is going to become our super sub, hel score on the 90 and wel all be chearing!!! oh danny we do oh danny we do oh danny the super sub we love you!!

Guest seanfox778

is anyone else not getting the sound on their radio stream yet, i'm sure its normally on by now i can

get cardiff but not city's

Guest seanfox778

1 Neil Alexander : Paul Henderson 13

2 Kerrea Gilbert : Alan Maybury 2

6 Glenn Loovens : Patrick Kisnorbo 3

12 Roger Johnson : Patrick McCarthy 5

16 Joe Ledley : Gareth McAuley 14

7 Peter Whittingham : Stephen Hughes 6

10 Stephen McPhail : Gareth Williams 8

11 Paul Parry : James Wesolowski 20

19 Riccardo Scimeca : Levi Porter 27

8 Michael Chopra : Iain Hume 7

9 Steven Thompson : Matt Fryatt 12

subs

3 Kevin McNaughton : Danny Cadamarteri 24

15 David Forde : Richard Stearman 17

27 Jason Byrne : Andy Johnson 10

14 Willo Flood : Conrad Logan 25

20 Kevin Campbell : Elvis Hammond 18

You just had to believe it. Johnson in and no sign of Dodds or King. You try and try to understand Rob Kelly but his lack of any vision I can recognise is so frustrating.

And, quite apart from that, how does Johnson's one 90 minute friendly constitute suitable preparation for first team match fitness?

You just had to believe it. Johnson in and no sign of Dodds or King. You try and try to understand Rob Kelly but his lack of any vision I can recognise is so frustrating.

And, quite apart from that, how does Johnson's one 90 minute friendly constitute suitable preparation for first team match fitness?

why do we need a keeper on the bench what a waste of a space would much prefer to see dodds there. oh well. crap chopra is playing ok i change my prediction now, 3-2 to them theyl nick it late on.

Doesn't mean he'll come on the pitch today.

I reckon Cadamarteri, Hammond and Stearman coming on in the 2nd half, as Rob Kelly will certainly switch from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 again.

Hmmm... Kelly's tactics have become a tad bit predictable, I guess.

Anyway, I'm glad we're about to witness another game today.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAARMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Quite agree.

thanx thracian. does anyone know who the ref is today yet? i think il :cry: if we have another poor ref this weekend!. Will fryatt and williams play well today or will they have an off day? what do u think? i reckon fryatt will do well as he seems to be in the mood to prove himself but williams iv not been impressed lately.

p.s good luck with your exam mate!

thanx thracian. does anyone know who the ref is today yet? i think il :cry: if we have another poor ref this weekend!. Will fryatt and williams play well today or will they have an off day? what do u think? i reckon fryatt will do well as he seems to be in the mood to prove himself but williams iv not been impressed lately.

p.s good luck with your exam mate!

K. Stroud's the referee.

dont know what it is, i just feel a bit weird about this game, might be that its the only championship game but im not sure........ anyway i reckon a bore draw 0-0!!

predictions?????????.........

check out the predictions thread.

It does feel a bit weird i agree, but a great opportunity to make up some ground on teams above.

Are you all on drugs? How many of you ACTUALLY believe we'll win 3 - 1?

Not on drugs but without previously mentioned blind optimism watching/listening to Leicester would be dull and depressing. At least this way I can enjoy the 45 minutes before kick off.

K. Stroud's the referee.

anyone got a link about how good this guy is. wow they got a corner in the fist minute, hopefully wel see what we saw against fulham, and wel win 2-1 but with chopra upfront for them i think theyl nick it 3-2 to them.

Archived