Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

Cardiff Match Thread

Whos making the pilgramage :P to Ninian Park on Saturday then? I for one am. Havent seen them in a few weeks, so off we go!

As for team selection, im hoping he gives Wesolowski another start. The goal he scored against Fulham was a great shot. So..

Hendo

Maybury

Kisnorbo

McCarthy

McAuley

Porter

Weso

Williams

Hughes

Fryatt

Hume

Unless theres any injuries i have forgotten about!!!

And for gods sake he better not put Johnson back in the squad - im guessing hes fit again if he played for the reserves the other night.

See you there anyone whos going! :thumbup:

im going :thumbup:

i'd like to see stearman in for mccarthy and mcauley back alongside kisnorbo. tiatto looks like he'l be out so this will be wesolowski chance i reckon, i'd be very angry if johnson starts.

i haven't seen us win away yet this season, surely the time has come :unsure:

Has there been a week when the up and coming game has only gained two posts the day before the match? It is as if no one is even bothered about the football anymore.

This is a stunning indictment of the sense of dismay and emptiness - when more people can be bothered to discuss British Airways sick pay policy than our chances at Cardiff!

Amazing.

Yuk, look! It's a match thread!

Can't believe what I just found!

I know I'm supposed to do something now...

... gosh, seems like I've forgotten all the rules!

2-1 to us? Please?

There are rules... one is that the Match Thread isn't started before the day of the match.

Here I am, innocently playing by the rules, and someone posts about 10 hours early. :@

lol

1-0 City. ^_^

I'd get murdered if I ever publically admitted it amongst some of my mates, but if I were to have any allegiance to a club in Wales, it'd probably be a little further West. ;)

Narh, I just can't see us taking three points from Ninian, really. If their win at Wolves was any indication of returning form, we'll find it really hard. Our own league form's not exactly been handsome of late.

Finnegan, this is going to be a toughie for you, right?

The devil says "Cardiff", the angel "Leicester".

Not at all. I've said elsewhere, really, I don't really buy into all this "second team" stuff. I want the Welsh clubs to do well as it's good for the national team and the game in Wales. But I'm far from a Bluebird.

Not at all. I've said elsewhere, really, I don't really buy into all this "second team" stuff. I want the Welsh clubs to do well as it's good for the national team and the game in Wales. But I'm far from a Bluebird.

Less a bluebird, more a tit?

a_blue_tit.jpg

I'm here 'til Monday. :cool:

I'll be there tomorrow:

Henderson

Maybury

Kisnorbo (if fit, McCarthy if not)

McAuley

Kenton

Porter

Williams

Wesolowski

Hughes

Fryatt

Hume

A mixture of what I'd like to see and what I think it'll be. If we were to play with a more natural right midfielder (not likely tomorrow) I would move Hughes to the middle and drop Williams on what I saw at the Fulham game. Williams surrendered possession so easily and Hughes had a good game imo. Faded a bit towards the end but Williams wasn't at the races.

Archived