Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

Cardiff Match Thread

Oh by the way people, i haven't seen leicester win away since luton last season so dont get exicited

I'm getting so sick and tired of hearing this from Kelly:

He said: "We will go there and give it a real good go"

Every bloody week the offish site builds the game up saying how we're all fresh and fully charged and positive and every week the team performs like a limp biscuit.

its embarrasing.

I don't think I have either :ermm: I'm not going tomorrow though, so hopefully we'll win :)

Actually its only been 8 or 9 games away for me since then but thats still long in my eyes

I'm getting so sick and tired of hearing this from Kelly:

He said: "We will go there and give it a real good go"

Every bloody week the offish site builds the game up saying how we're all fresh and fully charged and positive and every week the team performs like a limp biscuit.

its embarrasing.

Can't say much else though really. If he says "we're going to go there and batter 'em" it just looks embarassing if you then fail miserably and might gee the opposition up if they read it?! If he says "I think we'll look tired this week and are likely to lose" then the supporters would not bother going! It's just media friendly answers to keep all parties happy, or attempt to at least.

Correct.

If some certain members had've started this, bam, deleted.

Indeed.

Lots of people have posted in this thread.

Perhaps its title could be changed to something else and

the proper match thread started at the correct time? :P

Not going to this one because unfortunately Standupandsing wouldn't come down to the Ticket Office early enough in the week meaning we couldn't get on the Fox Travel :mad::angry:

I'd like to see us go there, continue to attack and build on the encouraging performances as of late, but sadly I can see us going there, trying to take a point and eventually getting beaten 2-1 :( Hope I am wrong though :D

COME ON LEICESTER!!! :scarf::banana::dance:

Not going to this one because unfortunately Standupandsing wouldn't come down to the Ticket Office early enough in the week meaning we couldn't get on the Fox Travel :mad::angry:

I'd like to see us go there, continue to attack and build on the encouraging performances as of late, but sadly I can see us going there, trying to take a point and eventually getting beaten 2-1 :( Hope I am wrong though :D

COME ON LEICESTER!!! :scarf::banana::dance:

when did you go to the T/O?

i went at 1:30pm on fri and was told my reserved fox travel tickets had been released (which they didnt tell me about!) luckily they hadnt been snapped up so i got them back, and she said there were still 3 spaces left on coach 1.

2 coaches and they arent even full!!!

if we win it will be scrappy and a nicked win, not a confident 2-0 win i dont think.

Im not going to this game but well done to the boys and girls who are braving the trip. I just hope that your parents managed to save some of the clothes from the early 80s so you could borrow them and wear, to fit in with the locals :D

Cardiff are not on form and it looks like both Michael chopra and Darren Purse wont be playing which will be good for us.

I predict, I predict a riot

So give the ball, to Super Matty Fryatt

Cardiff 1-3 Leicester

Thompson 80 Fryatt 10,19, 58

Match Preview

Cardiff v Leicester

Cardiff City will be without captain Darren Purse (back) so Roger Johnson will deputise at centre-back.

Full-back Kerrea Gilbert and striker Michael Chopra are also doubtful, but Peter Whittingham is fit after limping off with cramp at Wolves last week.

Midfielder Danny Tiatto (hamstring) is Leicester City's only injury concern.

Andy Johnson (ankle) :ph34r: , Darren Kenton (leg) and Elvis Hammond (ankle) are in contention after proving their fitness in a midweek reserve match.

Archived