Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
potter3

Favourite Song

Favourite song?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chant that Leicester fans sing/ have sung?

• When you're smiling...
    • Stand up if you love Leicester
    • Leicester, Leicester, LEICESTER!
    • Who are we? Blue Army!
    • Rob Kelly's Blue and White Army
    • If I had the eyes of an eagle...
    • We are are the Derby haters!
    • Que Sera
    • Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal...
    • E I E I E I O Up the football league we go (I wish)
    • We love you Leicester we do
    • Leicester til' I die
    • And it's Leicester City, Leicester City FC!
    • We're leicester City, we rule supreme
    • Leicestershire NA NA NA
    • Get into them, Fck 'em up
    • Others (Molly Malone, In your Coventry Slums etc. Iwan is a Welshman :P )

if i had the eyes of an eagle (was a great song) just wish i could remeber the words :(

when your smiling ftw tho ;)

If i had the wings of an eagle, and i had the arse of a crow, i'd fly over Nottingham Forset, and shit on the bastards below. Below! shit on, shit on, shit on the bastards below! (i think)

If i had the wings of an eagle, and i had the arse of a crow, i'd fly over Nottingham Forset, and shit on the bastards below. Below! shit on, shit on, shit on the bastards below! (i think)

just been trying to sing it to myself and got it lol

(bad for me mum nd dad lol, fortunatley no windows broke)

isnt it eyes tho not wings?

just been trying to sing it to myself and got it lol

(bad for me mum nd dad lol, fortunatley no windows broke)

isnt it eyes tho not wings?

I can't decide whether you're an oblivious comedy genius or not.

1) You actually sang that out loud? Do you have to say words as you read them?

2) Eyes of an eagle??!!

We're Leicester city, we rule supreme. We'll never be mastered, by no forest bastards, we'll keep the blue flag flying high. For ever and ever, we'll follow are team, we're Leicester City, we rule supreme.

Yup I voted that one too.

I did love singing Que Sera when we were at Fulham thought. That was great :thumbup:

I can't decide whether you're an oblivious comedy genius or not.

1) You actually sang that out loud? Do you have to say words as you read them?

2) Eyes of an eagle??!!

1) yes, no, it just help me rember the song

2) thats what i thought

Gone for When You're Smiling. Quality song and massively underused at the Walkers methinks - most probably because the people singing it (as a collective) forget a certain part of the song and it all, rather embarrassingly, becomes one big mumble. :P

I do like the Cadamarteri song though, as well as the Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal... one as well :thumbup:

How come nobody else has suggested the old classic match official chant?

Who's the bastard in the black? ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!

It's pretty much our own song as we've been cursed with plenty of shit refs this year. lol

It's your match thread song :thumbup:;)

I haven't actually heard this one sung very often this season, so I can't say we've made it our own thus far :nono:

In all seriousness, which would be your favourite City song lwicd? (based on what you know as obviously you can't make many games anymore! :P )

It's your match thread song :thumbup:;)

I haven't actually heard this one sung very often this season, so I can't say we've made it our own thus far :nono:

In all seriousness, which would be your favourite City song lwicd? (based on what you know as obviously you can't make many games anymore! :P )

I wish I could... I wish I could... just once at least would be nice. ;)

I'd do my utmost to make the classic generic songs our own.

Who's the bastard in the black and who ate all the pies would become favourites if I had my way. :ph34r:

Other than that, of the songs in the list... We love you Leicester would probably be a favourite of mine. Beautifully simple, surely people could sing it more often? I'd also approve of RK's blue and white army... but doubt I'd get many to join in. lol:thumbup:

Plus songs for players...

Iain Hume is magic, he wears a magic hat etc etc. :cool:

I like songs that slag other people, though... so ref chants and fat bastard songs would have to be my first concentration. :P;):smile::D

each of the main songs are brilliant cos when they get going they can be really loud. its a shame some people dont know the words to when your smiling, if the whole stadium were to sing and make it a proper anthem again it would be more regular down the walkers.

we love you leicester we do

each of the main songs are brilliant cos when they get going they can be really loud. its a shame some people dont know the words to when your smiling, if the whole stadium were to sing and make it a proper anthem again it would be more regular down the walkers.

we love you leicester we do

Agreed...we need to sing more..better atmosphere=better results...fact!

We're Leicester city, we rule supreme. We'll never be mastered, by no forest bastards, we'll keep the blue flag flying high. For ever and ever, we'll follow are team, we're Leicester City, we rule supreme.

I voted for that too! Wish that got going more !

Also at Fulham the Danny C song and Que Sera song were really good. :thumbup:

Archived