Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

LCFC Finances

I made a sensible bloody response, your fault if you don't read it.

i did and i appreciated it. thank you.

i was merely commentating on the general lack of success of the thread.

i think my new 'head in sand' approach will prove far more fruitful.

I don't think there's much point in going through it in detail here. But in essence we're heading for a big loss this year - probably between £5 million and £7 million. This is more than budgeted - partly because a load of the big earners weren't shipped off in the summer. At the end of the year, this leaves us with more debt than originally agreed but a long way off admin.

If we get relegated, it looks tougher as lower season ticket sales and lower prices will carve into the budget. Expect a groundshare over the summer...

I don't think there's much point in going through it in detail here. But in essence we're heading for a big loss this year - probably between £5 million and £7 million. This is more than budgeted - partly because a load of the big earners weren't shipped off in the summer. At the end of the year, this leaves us with more debt than originally agreed but a long way off admin.

If we get relegated, it looks tougher as lower season ticket sales and lower prices will carve into the budget. Expect a groundshare over the summer...

Hmmm... what excellent financial management we've been having recently! I'm just glad we look like saying a firm "no thankyou" to that scruffy, eastern european gentleman, Mr Mandaric... honestly! who knows what mess he'd have got us in :rolleyes:

Its hard to say we have offloaded a few of late maybe williams was on some serious cash so RK has been able to bring some players on loan on the cheap we got a little bit for low and a bit for williams,however if we are in real shit i wouldnt have expected to see RK sign anyone but as most are on loan till the end of the season and not on permenant deals maybe we are still in the s**t..its really just guess work

On this forum I read far too many ill informed posts about the financial situation of the club.

In this thread all I want is for people who know (and I'm not claiming to be one of them) whether it be through contacts within the club or people who have actually looked at the accounts to clear up some of the confusion and melodrama.

We all know that if Mandaric takes over our situation will be more stable, if not perfect. But what happens if he doesn't take over? What happens if we get relegated? What are the current real risks to our existence?

I know people can't see in the future but those who are informed please step forward and if possible clarify the current financial situation and the possibilities for the future.

Nowadays money is crucial in football, whether we like it or not it is often the overriding factor in much of the club's decisions.

This is why I think it's important that we all at least partly understand what is going on.

Only a select few will know the answer to this and there not about to tell you. If the proposed takeover fails then it leaves them vunerable to weaker offers from other potential buyers. All we've done today is substantially lowered our weekly outgoings with the removal of Williams from the weekly wage bill.

A lot of what we are told is hear say. If you were Rob Kelly, would you brandish about the fact you'd got money to spend. If people are ware you have money then the buying price is higher. Rob has always said he litterally doesn't have two pennies to rub together.

I don't think we'dgo into admin if we were relegated. We more financially sound than we were 3 years ago. The club has pointed this out on numerous occassions.

Football is a business and with that respect Leicester are no different. The long terms aim is for this club/our club to be profitable year on year and the club should have taken into account plans for us being in the Premier league or Division 1......I hope!!

So dramatically bad that Peter Gilbert and Ronnie O'Sullivan are writing a musical about it starring Gregory Peck and fooking Sonia the ugly bint out of 'stenders.

Mate, leave Thonia Thackson out of this. She is no Patty Butcher but she has the shape that Leicester should be adopting, the Xmas tree.

Back to topic. Who knows?? All we can do is speculate as usual and the odd one comes in and says they are in the know. All that I can summise from the events from the past few weeks is we are the following....

1. Skint

2. Going into admin if we go down

3. Will be relying on the youth team next season

4. Wont be having MM at the helm

Happy Days. Time to get that Chelsea shirt on order :D

Mate, leave Thonia Thackson out of this. She is no Patty Butcher but she has the shape that Leicester should be adopting, the Xmas tree.

Back to topic. Who knows?? All we can do is speculate as usual and the odd one comes in and says they are in the know. All that I can summise from the events from the past few weeks is we are the following....

1. Skint

Where's the evidence? Who said this?

1. Skint

You really should have read the other threads first - the bid has been tendered... :thumbup:

The detail of the clubs finances is largely irrelevant. Our financial position is so very bad and everyone, including MM knows its very bad. We also know our finances will deteriorate further with each passing month until at some point they will become so bad we will crumble. Unless someone takes our debts on and is able to invest some cash in new players. We all know this despite the board telling us feck all.

It matters little whether its £10 million of debt or £50 million of debt, when you have no money and few assets its is a sword of the Damacles type that swings a few millimetres above our cahones.

Whatever the outcome of the MM deal, the Finacial position of the club is precarious and may remain so for some time. The deal is no guarntee of success or even survival, although it improves the odds.

The detail of the clubs finances is largely irrelevant. Our financial position is so very bad and everyone, including MM knows its very bad. We also know our finances will deteriorate further with each passing month until at some point they will become so bad we will crumble. Unless someone takes our debts on and is able to invest some cash in new players. We all know this despite the board telling us feck all.

It matters little whether its £10 million of debt or £50 million of debt, when you have no money and few assets its is a sword of the Damacles type that swings a few millimetres above our cahones.

Whatever the outcome of the MM deal, the Finacial position of the club is precarious and may remain so for some time. The deal is no guarntee of success or even survival, although it improves the odds.

I would hasten to disagree with that.

Where's the evidence? Who said this?

No one in particular mate but Im just guessing as we have big debts and cant spend a sheckle without selling players in the championship. What would happen if we get relegated with turnover hit further? Anyway, lets think positive lol!!!!

Archived