Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

LCFC Finances

On this forum I read far too many ill informed posts about the financial situation of the club.

In this thread all I want is for people who know (and I'm not claiming to be one of them) whether it be through contacts within the club or people who have actually looked at the accounts to clear up some of the confusion and melodrama.

We all know that if Mandaric takes over our situation will be more stable, if not perfect. But what happens if he doesn't take over? What happens if we get relegated? What are the current real risks to our existence?

I know people can't see in the future but those who are informed please step forward and if possible clarify the current financial situation and the possibilities for the future.

Nowadays money is crucial in football, whether we like it or not it is often the overriding factor in much of the club's decisions.

This is why I think it's important that we all at least partly understand what is going on.

No one who posts on this board knows!

i'm just looking for some sense. Posters like BartonFox, Louise, Swedging and others I can't think of off the top of my head seem to have a decent understanding of the situation.

I keep seeing people coming out with claims like 'if we go down we'll go into liquidation'.

I think this is rubbish but it'd be good to know the likely financial impact of relegation and also what our current siuation is which I'm sure some people must know.

On this forum I read far too many ill informed posts about the financial situation of the club.

In this thread all I want is for people who know (and I'm not claiming to be one of them) whether it be through contacts within the club or people who have actually looked at the accounts to clear up some of the confusion and melodrama.

We all know that if Mandaric takes over our situation will be more stable, if not perfect. But what happens if he doesn't take over? What happens if we get relegated? What are the current real risks to our existence?

I know people can't see in the future but those who are informed please step forward and if possible clarify the current financial situation and the possibilities for the future.

Nowadays money is crucial in football, whether we like it or not it is often the overriding factor in much of the club's decisions.

This is why I think it's important that we all at least partly understand what is going on.

Who are you expecting a reply from?? Milan?? You'll find no answers here my friend....

In this thread all I want is for people who know (and I'm not claiming to be one of them) whether it be through contacts within the club or people who have actually looked at the accounts to clear up some of the confusion and melodrama

I tried this lot but they couldn't help...

Debt-and-Credit-answers.gif

Someone at the club told me they'll go into admin if the deal isn't complete. That's all I know.

Lets be clear on this. Unless you were talking to someone on the board, or very senior in the finance or legal teams, then they don't know what they are talking about. That's the way it works. The workers are in the dark as much as we are.

Lets be clear on this. Unless you were talking to someone on the board, or very senior in the finance or legal teams, then they don't know what they are talking about. That's the way it works. The workers are in the dark as much as we are.

Ok, hope he's wrong.

No one outside of the board really know for sure... what we do know is that the club is making very little money (last years profit, included paracute payments and the sale of Connolly), while we only have the resources to pay off a franction of the interest on the debts acumulated through the construction of the stadium... then there was the talk of "hidden debts" which the club had hidden prior to the take-over talks... it doesnt sound very good at all frankly!

Who are you expecting a reply from?? Milan?? You'll find no answers here my friend....

I'm not looking for a 2 hour presentation from the Finance Director I just want people with some SENSE and KNOWLEDGE to explain the current situation and the potential situations in the future.

Is that too much to ask?

I'm not looking for a 2 hour presentation from the Finance Director I just want people with some SENSE and KNOWLEDGE to explain the current situation and the potential situations in the future.

Is that too much to ask?

Unfortunately yes that is too much to ask, cant imagine anyone other than the board members knowing and I dont think they'll be posting on here.

However, I'd love to know too. This club dont half keep us in the dark.....

Is that too much to ask?

We don't know for sure...

The trust said we would have to sell to balance the books each season, which is what we have been doing in this transfer window. If MM doesn't come in, expect a good player will be sold in the summer (if not today) to fill in the holes in the budget.

I don't think we are near admin yet, going from what the trust has said.

So dramatically bad that Peter Gilbert and Ronnie O'Sullivan are writing a musical about it starring Gregory Peck and fooking Sonia the ugly bint out of 'stenders.

Just had an update... Gregory Peck has left the project, preferring to simply spend his days doing crossword puzzles and drinking Lipton Ice Tea (he goes for all the best name brands - smarmy bastard).. his replacement in the production is a Mr Fezz. We assume it's not his real name but apparently he was cheap. When interviewed he rambled incoherently about popular beat combos and then labelled the entire project as a farce.

Oh and LCFC have fook all money. Like me really, but more football-clubby.

You've just made your third mistake.

An animal, rendered blind as it's head is buried, with it's anus there for the taking.

If Ultra happens to see this, the RSPCA will have you for aiding and abetting an animal botherer.

would it be fair to say i'll be Ostracised?

I think I made 2 mistakes with this thread:

1. Writing it

2. Expecting sensible responses.

How naive of me!!

Bollocks to it all, my head hurts from thinking about all this stuff.

I made a sensible bloody response, your fault if you don't read it.

Archived