Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Birch statement`

Hate to say this ... but we had Ian Bason from the FT on foxpodder after the game. He said the bid document isn't in yet and it's therefore unlikely to be done next week - possibly the week after. He said that the last "indicative" bid that came in last week was significantly worse and in any event was bad enough for Taylor, and Clarke to walk away .. so theres no guarantee that the deal will go through! Just another twist? Or the last knockings? Judge for yourself.

Foxpodder

Foxes Trust?

I wouldn't trust a word they say.

Well they've been more accurate that anyone else up to now! It's just that they say things people don't want to hear. (unfortunately they also don't do it very well either)

I don't supose it really that important as to when the move comes through now. It only delyas our progression for next season.

I'd seriously doubt if Rob Kelly is thinking about next season as I think we'll see a complete overhaul of the club.

I think we'll bring in a manager with good knowledge of Eastern Europe or Scandanvian football and we'll loan or purchase players from there.

The scouting team will also be expanded as I'm assuming that we lack sufficent funds to run this as a succesful club should.

I don't supose it really that important as to when the move comes through now. It only delyas our progression for next season.

I'd seriously doubt if Rob Kelly is thinking about next season as I think we'll see a complete overhaul of the club.

I think we'll bring in a manager with good knowledge of Eastern Europe or Scandanvian football and we'll loan or purchase players from there.

The scouting team will also be expanded as I'm assuming that we lack sufficent funds to run this as a succesful club should.

We can't have Eastern Europeans playing for us! Have you seen the length of their Surname's? it'll cost a fortune to print the shirts! :D

We can't have Eastern Europeans playing for us! Have you seen the length of their Surname's? it'll cost a fortune to print the shirts! :D

I reckon Milan should purchase "Jon Vengoloor of Hesselink" just as a marketing ploy then :D

Quite confident of success then, even though the shareholders have yet to vote? :blink:

Let's hope so, anyway. :dance:

I think most of them couldn't give a monkeys about the club which is why we are in our current state they obviously wanted to help save the club but weren't up for anything else I imagine most of them will be happy to get rid to be fair

If I were Kelly I'd be seriously concerned knowing that Mandaric had watched that little lot yesterday.

It's something I cannot understand about Kelly.

He's had a great opportunity at Leicester.

For some weeks he's even had the prospect of a bit of backing on the horizon.

Wouldn't you be just busting a gut to show you championed attacking, entertaining football and were exactly the man to put bums on seats and fill the ground.

But no. We can do it in cup games, showing perfectly clearly that the possibility is there.

But once the League pressure is on out come the dollops of caution and the endless self-doubts.

If you're going to go wild-water rafting or skydiving its no use waiting til you retire. Do it know cos you might be dead tomorrow.

It's the same with football. For pity's sake have a go. We could have swarmed all over Luton yesterday but you just knew what would happen when we scored.

It wasn't that we camped on the edge of our own penalty box. It was just that all the insurance policies came out. The no silly risks approach. And only when they equalised did we stir ourselves again.

Much of the pontificating from the sidelines is a farce. Passionate encouragement I'm all for but the team should know the tactics before they go out - with proviso's which cover almost any situation.

By the day of the game it should be so simple in the dressing room.

"Okay lads, you've worked hard all week. Instructions are simple. Go out, believe in yourself, believe in your team-mates, celebrate the fact you've got the best job in the world and win the f....g game."

"And if you score a goal, don't start thinkiing what next. Just refocus straight away and score another. Cos I want to enjoy myself too."

"I'll be in the stand with my lads. I'll be there to watch some football, which is why I've picked you all.

"And that's where I want to stay."

.............for the next few months. :D

PS: And if anyone mentions 16 points from 16 games they can piss off and play for Paget Rangers.

If I were Kelly I'd be seriously concerned knowing that Mandaric had watched that little lot yesterday.

.............for the next few months. :D

PS: And if anyone mentions 16 points from 16 games they can piss off and play for Paget Rangers.

:D

Archived