Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Who Should get the drum

Who should get the drum?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get the drum?

• Bert
    • Wils
    • FNQ
    • Other, please state in the thread

As we all know theres going to be a singing section in block N against coventry adn we have been offered a drum by the club.

Just a quick poll to see who the good people of foxestalk think should get the drum.

My vote is for bert, for all the good work he does at the back of the KOP and he also has good riddum :P:thumbup:

Yeah but.. fine. Kilworth Fox - * Off christmas card list *

Ha ha ha :P Never on it, don't agree with chrissy cards but thats another story!

Wils rocks! I think a Chebs off would be more appropreate then vote who puts the best chebs on the site gets the drum!

Can we get 3 drums?

Seriously, you can't just give any old person the drum. They need some experience. They need to know what they are doing. I have that experience.

Does Bert know the drum pattern for 'In your Nottingham slums' for example ??

Can we get 3 drums?

Seriously, you can't just give any old person the drum. They need some experience. They need to know what they are doing. I have that experience.

Does Bert know the drum pattern for 'In your Nottingham slums' for example ??

FNQ is making some good points experiance lads......... come on?

Do we get a string quartet and woodwind section dependant on the success of the drum?

A trumpet is alsmost a neccesity. I think I could battle through without one, but some poor bastard like Bert or Wils would really struggle.

Archived