Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Ipswich 0-2 Leicester, McAuley bags a brace

A really good result - McAuley should play up front right from the start.

Yeates and Porter with very good performances, Henderson absolutely awesome with his superb saves.

Another cracker coming up next week against the Cov.

Hope we can carry on this form until then.

But Rob Kelly needs a serious talk with our strikers - they're just not up for the job.

Another cracker coming up next week against the Cov.

Hope we can carry this form on until then.

But Rob Kelly needs a serious talk with our strikers - they're just not up for the job.

Let's hope so and with N block aswell this is shaping up to be a real good game. Another 3 points vital just to try and get some breathing space.

McAuley can score 8 Goals in the next game and make 18 Goal line clearences and about 30 last ditch tackles.

He will still be relegated to RB/Bench when Paddy Mac is back im afraid.

But on a Brighter note today was a very good win and well needed.

Great result :D The defenders combined goals is just about the same as the strikers combined goals surely. Hume either need a change of position or to be dropped, he's playing nowhere near as well as he can.

Change of postion he can be much more effective their. And this gives us to give Danny C a go or hope Fryatt can continue to improve.

McAuley can score 8 Goals in the next game and make 18 Goal line clearences and about 30 last ditch tackles.

He will still be relegated to RB/Bench when Paddy Mac is back im afraid.

But on a Brighter note today was a very good win and well needed.

He won't be.

RK has already dropped Paddy Mac to play McAuley this season and then moved McAuley to right back when he did come back in.

He'll be in the first 11 for the rest of the season barring injuries :thumbup:

What we've learnt today is that Mcauley is a much better payer than Mcarthy. His defending, reading of the game, tackling, everything is better and hes even bagged a brace today. Fair play Gazza and hopefully this has driven home that fact to Kelly.

Jarrett sounded decent- better than what we had before

Johnson was his usual shitness

Horsefield, ok hes not scored and is getting a bit of stick, but i think his work ethic is helping the team- i.e defending from the front and that is what we need in a relegation scrap

The 'Hoodoo' has been broken after 19 years so its all good :thumbup:

Good win, but probs. that we weren't brilliant today, still weren't solved. Although not mathematically safe, I personally feel this is one of those wins which basically guaranteed our survival, unless we go on a VERY bad run. :ph34r:

People say Luton are the big-ones in trouble, well I think QPR are THAT BAD !!! These are probably the worst team at the moment !!

anyone agree we should try 3-4-3?

hume, horse and fryatt upfront?

Nope.

4-3-1-2

Although we have won I would still like to see this because we can't rely on our defence to get our goals.

Logan

Maybury/Stearman

Kisnorbo

McAuley

Nils

Yeates

Stearman

Porter

Hume

Horse

Danny C / Fryatt

Not seen Glombard or Jarret yet so it's hard to say where they would fit in.

We've got one Garth McCauley playing at the back,

And when he goes up for a corner, he scores us a goal,

This is pants but just came into my head, as we have no song for him. Sung to the tune of 10 green bottles lol

Archived