Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

News Conference

Well I've been early to get my sandwiches ready for the press conf. I was going to buy a bottle of coke for the buy a player thing, but I thought we don't need it now so I got some orange juie instead.

Oh good, it's not just me then taking an early lunch to go watch it.... :D

Well enjoy your day and who knows it might all work out for you and then you can all say...yes there is a god and his name is MILAN MANDARIC

Finally! Thanks and all the best....

Live report at the stadium and Milans unofficial message was that he has a message for us and that we must all stick together. The reporter nicked his speech lol!

so he will not actually be our chairman for another 23 days but is still in full control?

why? :blink:

Bloody PLC`s!!

18mins for the details. Hurry up FFS as I want to get to the gym before all the old stinkers turn up at 2pm for there dance class in the swimming pool. :whistle:

Nearly there now!

Nice to see the firedancers and gospel choir are there in the Conference Room ready to drown MM out again as he's trying to speak.

Maybe those Mexicans will be there as well off Trigger Happy TV :ph34r:

I'm so happy I think I'm going to wet myself!

SSN on, City shirt on, party poppers ready and beer in hand.

C'mon City

Milan Mandaric Official Statement

Issued at noon on Tuesday, February 13, 2007.

"It is an honour and a privilege that the shareholders have accepted my offer to take control of Leicester City Football Club.

I would like to extend my wholehearted thanks to the shareholders for there immense trust and support as we now embark on a new era in the life of the club.

It goes without saying that I have untold respect for the former custodians of this club who stepped in at time when it's very future hung in the balance.

I am under no illusions that this is a massive challenge and my primary aim is to take a club that has immensely underachieved in recent years back to its rightful place in top-flight football.

I will apply immense experience, enthusiasm and financial support to ensure we achieve our goals but it's important to point out that success will only be achieved if unity prevails throughout the club.

Following my emotional departure from Portsmouth last year I had no desire to make an immediate return to football. But when this opportunity arose it proved extremely difficult to ignore.

At times this has proved to be a long and frustrating process but the incredible and overwhelming support from the club's fans gave me the energy to see this through to a conclusion.

The hard work begins now though with the immediate short-term priority to preserve our Championship status and once that is achieved we can build towards future success.

Remember 24 teams harbour the same dreams as us and only three will meet with success.

And I can assure you that if I don't take this club up in a three year period I will view that as failure and that is a word that nobody associates with me."

Tickets remain on general sale for Saturday's Championship clash against Coventry City at the Walkers Stadium.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~981006,00.html

HALLE-FOOKING-LUJAH!!!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Milan Mandaric Official Statement

Issued at noon on Tuesday, February 13, 2007.

"It is an honour and a privilege that the shareholders have accepted my offer to take control of Leicester City Football Club.

I would like to extend my wholehearted thanks to the shareholders for there immense trust and support as we now embark on a new era in the life of the club.

It goes without saying that I have untold respect for the former custodians of this club who stepped in at time when it's very future hung in the balance.

I am under no illusions that this is a massive challenge and my primary aim is to take a club that has immensely underachieved in recent years back to its rightful place in top-flight football.

I will apply immense experience, enthusiasm and financial support to ensure we achieve our goals but it's important to point out that success will only be achieved if unity prevails throughout the club.

Following my emotional departure from Portsmouth last year I had no desire to make an immediate return to football. But when this opportunity arose it proved extremely difficult to ignore.

At times this has proved to be a long and frustrating process but the incredible and overwhelming support from the club's fans gave me the energy to see this through to a conclusion.

The hard work begins now though with the immediate short-term priority to preserve our Championship status and once that is achieved we can build towards future success.

Remember 24 teams harbour the same dreams as us and only three will meet with success.

And I can assure you that if I don't take this club up in a three year period I will view that as failure and that is a word that nobody associates with me."

Tickets remain on general sale for Saturday's Championship clash against Coventry City at the Walkers Stadium.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~981006,00.html

HALLE-FOOKING-LUJAH!!!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

I thought there were 23 other teams? Maybe I should do another counting... :ph34r:

Premiership in three years... Can hardly wait! Need to buy a 2010 calendar already, I guess. lol

2007/08: Consolidation with a few additions

2008/09: First push for the Premiership or further consolidation with a view towards the upper half of the Championship/Playoffs - failure possible, but good experience gained

2009/10: Second push for the Premiership or consolidation in the Premiership

Archived