Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

News Conference

Mandaric has a ****in immense accent, but I can't understand a word of it. It's a mixture between Swiss Tony from The Fast Show, Peter Beardsley and Gazza after a night on the piss and a hint of American and Serb to go with it. I wonder how long it will be until he can add a bit of Lestoh to that armoury of his.

Nearly in tears listening to the press conference. I can't believe it's actually happened, talk about Tantric Sex!

February 13th 2007 - The Resurrection of LCFC

:cry::):appl::jump:

I HAVE GOT AN ANNOYING SMILE ON MY FACE BUT I DONT CARE, LA LA, LA LA!!!

Milan is a legend.

The things I liked about the conference were...

He seems very excited.

He is ploughing his own money in to buy players.

He has already spoken to other people, some who are managers.

He thinks we are the best supporters.

He had a joke at Birch`s expense.

He is moving to the area.

He says that it would be a failure if we are not in the prem within 3 years

We will be bringing in more players with immediate effect to help this season.

The things I disliked about the conference were...

The knob reporters who asked the same old questions and didnt ask a few basics like whether his mother was OK, if the club will have a reserve team next season and his thoughts on the youth system at the club and if he has any plans on that.

I can go to the gym now and beat up the boxing bag without having to stick a picture of Dave Bassett on it. We are now moving forward!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Loved the bit about getting into the Prem.

If we're not in the Prem within three years then MM will consider it to have been a failure and failure isn't in his personality he said.

I want to have MM's babies! Aaaaaaahh man love! (belches and farts just to re-affirm masculinity)

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it etc etc :banana::bounce::scarf::banana::bounce::scarf:

:welcome: Milan

A £5 dvd from the sale rack is hardly a good welcoming present :D

Welcome Milan :D:D:D

That bit reminded me when Christian Gross turn up at Spurs conference showing the journos his tube ticket! A city shirt with "We love Mandaric" on the back would have done, not a ropey DVD in a shopping bag FFS!!

SSN hadn't even given that guy a name and he delved into his bag and pulled out a dvd!

Should have been a scarf...

He'll get one on Saturday... In front of everyone attending the game.

Nice PR gag, eh?

I can see the Walkers sold-out or VERY well-attended for the first time in months.

Bet?

Nah 27k

I think around that too, it is a local derby as well so that will make more turn up.

I hope we give him a really good reception!

Start spreading the news

Milan is here Today

He wants to be a part of it, Leicester City

Those fans who were gloomed

Are finally happy, free and okay

We'll make brand new start of it

Leicester City

I want to wake up in the team that is still Foxes keep

To find we're king of the hill, top of the heap, a premiership team....

These inconsistent blues

Are melting away

They'll make a brand new start of it

In Milan Leicester

If Milan can make it in Portsmouth win and care

He'll make it anywhere

It's up to you, Leicester City and Milan, Leicester City and Milan.

Oh yeah... GO THE FOXES.. :bounce::bounce: .. AND GO MILAN... I am so happy this is finally done and we can get on with heading upward and towards the big cherries... so happy the frustration is over and the club is looking good for the future... :D :D.... :scarf::scarf::scarf:

Archived