Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

News Conference

Everybody down The Walkers at 11:45 ! :thumbup:

I'm tempted, I'm looking quite busy at work tommorow though, but i'm tempted to use half a days holiday (or even go half a day unpaid) but as I said i'm looking quite busy with working going out Wednesday, so i'll see how i'm going but i'm very tempted to finish at 11.30am zoom down the M69 and i'll be at the Walkers for about 11.45/11.55ish.

I'm tempted, I'm looking quite busy at work tommorow though, but i'm tempted to use half a days holiday (or even go half a day unpaid) but as I said i'm looking quite busy with working going out Wednesday, so i'll see how i'm going but i'm very tempted to finish at 11.30am zoom down the M69 and i'll be at the Walkers for about 11.45/11.55ish.

I think it would be great if people got down there. Make him feel welcome. All shaping up for a great game on Saturday

I'll be making my way down there as the press conference gets under way methinks. I have a meeting with the club so I'm obliged to turn up at the ground. This also means Standupandsing will be in attendance to (hopefully) greet the new owner.

I'd go, but I can't think of anyone who'd want to go with me and I'm buggered if I'm standing around on my own.

Besides, it'll be a let down. They'll announce a new sponsor or something instead.

"For a club that excels at producing tons of hot air and colossal amounts of shit, Heinz Beans are a natural choice of partner!"

Just saw that on SSN. Got the impression MM wanted to turn round and say "FFS give it a rest!"

lol it looked like that. They nearly scuppered the deal!!

We are getting plenty of air time on SSN but I just wish they didnt have to drudge up all the failed managers we have had in recent times but it was quality seeing some of the goals that won us the two league cups during the footage! :D

Archived