Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

News Conference

I'm so pleased for the fans. And as for MM - it's lovely to hear some positive talking for once. I don't mean shallow press-speak but a guy who obviously has a vision that he will try his hardest to make come true.

Loved that comment about if he got the club cheap he'll pat himself on the back. Beats flannel anytime. The very best of luck to the guy.

I'm so pleased for the fans. And as for MM - it's lovely to hear some positive talking for once. I don't mean shallow press-speak but a guy who obviously has a vision that he will try his hardest to make come true.

Loved that comment about if he got the club cheap he'll pat himself on the back. Beats flannel anytime. The very best of luck to the guy.

i've a feeling his good fortune and ours will walk hand in hand; so in this endeavour GOOD LUCK !! :D

i would love it if they came to vancouver and played the whitecaps...we have beat cardiff and sunderland i'm sure we could give the foxes some competition

Vancouver would surely be a destination if they did tour Canada.

Toronto, Montreal and Calgary being likely contenders, I'd have thought.

You'd hope the capital was paid a visit... but frankly, I don't blame them if they skip. lol

Nice place, just not much going on here... certainly not for a touring football club from England. ;)

Vancouver would surely be a destination if they did tour Canada.

Toronto, Montreal and Calgary being likely contenders, I'd have thought.

You'd hope the capital was paid a visit... but frankly, I don't blame them if they skip. lol

Nice place, just not much going on here... certainly not for a touring football club from England. ;)

Toronto just got a mls team and once this new stadium approval goes through in vancouver mls will be here in about 2 years i hope....but yeah ottawa doesn't have a usl team do they ?

Toronto just got a mls team and once this new stadium approval goes through in vancouver mls will be here in about 2 years i hope....but yeah ottawa doesn't have a usl team do they ?

Are they going to remain the Whitecaps or will it be a totally new set up? I saw the Whitecaps play San Jose a couple of years backs. They went 3-0 up at half time, then lost 4-3. Doh!

i would love it if they came to vancouver and played the whitecaps...we have beat cardiff and sunderland i'm sure we could give the foxes some competition

Oh well, I was there for the Sunderland game and McCarthy's chaps were totally out of form and not yet working as a team.

No wonder the Whitecaps won 3-0 that day.

But the stadium's lovely, I must say.

Are they going to remain the Whitecaps or will it be a totally new set up? I saw the Whitecaps play San Jose a couple of years backs. They went 3-0 up at half time, then lost 4-3. Doh!

they will probobly keep the whitecaps name but it will be a complete new setup thought as far as players and coaching staff goes

Archived