Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

News Conference

Mandaric has a ****in immense accent, but I can't understand a word of it. It's a mixture between Swiss Tony from The Fast Show, Peter Beardsley and Gazza after a night on the piss and a hint of American and Serb to go with it. I wonder how long it will be until he can add a bit of Lestoh to that armoury of his.

Nearly in tears listening to the press conference. I can't believe it's actually happened, talk about Tantric Sex!

February 13th 2007 - The Resurrection of LCFC

:cry::):appl::jump:

was thinking the same....Nearly in tears listening to the press conference..... had to have a quick meeting at work so I could dash home..

HOW SAD!

NOPE my boss is a villa fan, but we'll be wearing villa on our back DAVID VILLA

After seeing all the photos and the press conference and how chummy Tim Davies is with Milan, I'm starting to think that Milan might keep Tim on as Chief Exec...

We'll see. He might do. I personally don't think Tim is a bad Cheif Exec, hard to judge him when he has had to work with the previous Board.

We'll see. He might do. I personally don't think Tim is a bad Cheif Exec, hard to judge him when he has had to work with the previous Board.

Me neither and I think it might be good to keep a little continuity (I'm sure I may be about to get hounded by some fellow members of this board though...)

I JUST WOKE UP HERE IN VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA AND I JUST HEARD THE GOOD NEWS AND AM WATCHING THE PRESS CONFERENCE ON SKYSPORTS.COM

I LOVE IT !!!!! WE WILL BE BACK IN THE PREMIERSHIP SOON!!!! :scarf::scarf::scarf::clap:

Good news for us on this side of the pond, isn't it?

We might actually get to see us in action for once. lol

First time in a few years anyhoo. ;)

After seeing all the photos and the press conference and how chummy Tim Davies is with Milan, I'm starting to think that Milan might keep Tim on as Chief Exec...

... and I'm starting to think the takeover might actually have happened ... :thumbup:

Archived