Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Date Rob Kelly gets sacked?

End of the season UNLESS:

1. We dip to 20th or below (unless it gets silly and 20th is 7 points clear or something) in which case he'll drag someone else in.

2. RK with a couple more loan signings and the ones he already has charges up the table and we finish 9th-12th. In which case he might just stay on. IF he has a good few months I could see him being given until mid-December next season to try and continue his progress.

Of the two, the first seems way more likely, unfortunately.

Oh and Ince would be a superb appointment.

I just don't think he yet has the credentials to manage city.

It's one thing revitalising a club at the bottom of the football league and quite another trying to get us into the Premiership anytime soon.

a) Long-standing International player.

b) Years of training/coaching at at Manchester United

c) Well known to so many players/coaches.

d) Recent experience of playing in Championship

e) Managerial experience

f) Young and energetic

g) Ambitious

h) Serious European experience

i) Disciplined and reliable individual

j) Genuinely successful

I wonder how many boxes Kelly would tick. Or Dowie.

I watched Central News last night, and MM was interviewed, and he basically said he wasn't looking for a new manager YET!!! And gave some crappy response on moral grounds etc!!

So, it's end of the season, which makes sense, RK will do just enough to avoid relegation!!!

I also saw EMT last night, and MM did indeed say he would stick by RK, at least until the season end.

I think RK has done an ok job on notalottacash, and Mandy might want to see how he copes with some money - does he make wise investments, strengthening weak areas etc. I feel that if RK does a good job in the loan signings, and we get to a semi respectable position then he will keep him on further. Wait and see, I think.

i agree with that but mm is a smart guy, he will only sack rk if he has found a suitable replacement who he knows he can get

Yeah thats true. The thing about MM he will have buikt so many contacts with agents having been owner or part owner to clubs all over the world and he will have links all over the place. He has already been quoted as saying that he has "missed out on players HE wanted to bring to the club" when delays over the takeover continued in January and I`m sure he will have been speaking to managers or agents of with a view to bring them in.

Im sure MM will be doing all he can to get us into the Premiership thats for sure.

BTW to all those who want Ince as our new manager, PLEASE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Archived