Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Mandaric

Everyone else seems to have their own Mandaric thread so I thought I'd set camp up here. Simple man (me not Milan), simple title.

Bring your own sausages and marshmallows. We're going to camp out the night with Ultra in his one-man campaign to banish the foreign demon from our shores (unless he realises he's the only f**ker who actually doesn't want Mandaric, in which case he will abandon his ridiculous stance and concentrate on blaming Kelly instead and the odd snide remark at our new saviour's expense, all of which will either be mocked or ignored)

I'd just like to say that this is the second time that I've been genuinely excited by a new era at the club. The first one was... believe it or not... when a certain Mr P Taylor took over. Excellent record at Gillingham and the England Under-21s, plenty of cash to wave about and a decent little setup. F**k. I hope the current team are not overburdened by the weight of expectation. They aren't good enough to suddenly shoot up the table, even with one or two additions on loan. Let's enjoy the rest of the season and then pile on the pressure in the summer.

Welcome to Leicester, Milan. May you help fulfil our dreams in the fullness of time.

Everyone else seems to have their own Mandaric thread so I thought I'd set camp up here. Simple man (me not Milan), simple title.

Bring your own sausages and marshmallows. We're going to camp out the night with Ultra in his one-man campaign to banish the foreign demon from our shores (unless he realises he's the only f**ker who actually doesn't want Mandaric, in which case he will abandon his ridiculous stance and concentrate on blaming Kelly instead and the odd snide remark at our new saviour's expense, all of which will either be mocked or ignored)

I'd just like to say that this is the second time that I've been genuinely excited by a new era at the club. The first one was... believe it or not... when a certain Mr P Taylor took over. Excellent record at Gillingham and the England Under-21s, plenty of cash to wave about and a decent little setup. F**k. I hope the current team are not overburdened by the weight of expectation. They aren't good enough to suddenly shoot up the table, even with one or two additions on loan. Let's enjoy the rest of the season and then pile on the pressure in the summer.

Welcome to Leicester, Milan. May you help fulfil our dreams in the fullness of time.

Totally agree!

Good luck Milan, we're all very happy you're here!

(Well ,almost all of us!!)

I carnt wait till the summer and then we can start buying players

Assuming we get ourselves out of our current mess, it could be all change in the summer, new players, new coaching staff, new manager... even little things like a new kit or team skipper (PK?), all that against some decent pre-season games would be good and perhaps a tour abroad like we use to :thumbup:

At any rate it'll be an improvement on last summer with the world cup and reading about us siging JLow and AJ and trooping along to the Sociodad game :rolleyes:

Yeah, he also said that if LCFC aren't in the Prem in 3 years he will step down...

Did he? I thought he said he would consider the mission a failure and that doesn't fit well with his personality. That doesn't mean he'll step down. It's just arrival rhetoric to boost everyone and make us as confident as him. I'm sure he won't run away if we're on the brink but just miss out in three years and it takes an extra one. From an ego point of view and a financial one it won't make sense. The three year thing is also linked to the money he would give the shareholders...it's for them to feel confident about getting their money back.

Im not in Leicester so dont know how the locals are felling but I`d imagine it to be upbeat and a bit of a spring in your steps?! I`m looking forward to this new era because at the very least we will be actively trying to do better with signings and a new owner as aposed to sitting there and praying that a few new Bosmans magically gel together with the kids to bring us success.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...1918939,00.html

The former Portsmouth owner finally completed his takeover of the club on Tuesday after over three months of negotiations and promptly spelled out a three-year plan to take City back to the top flight - a challenge which begins with a trip to Midlands rivals Coventry this weekend.

"I think it is pretty clear where he wants to go. He has made that absolutely clear and the players are up for the challenge," Kelly told the Leicester Mercury.

"He came to speak to the players and staff at the training ground and was very frank and forthright. He said he has not come to maintain the club's Championship status and that he has got one aim - to get us up as soon as possible."

Kelly brushed aside Mandaric's comments about holding talks with former Charlton boss Iain Dowie about becoming the new manager at the Walkers Stadium.

He added: "He has said what he has said. I don't need to add anything. Let's get on and try to win against Coventry."

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...1918939,00.html

The former Portsmouth owner finally completed his takeover of the club on Tuesday after over three months of negotiations and promptly spelled out a three-year plan to take City back to the top flight - a challenge which begins with a trip to Midlands rivals Coventry this weekend.

"I think it is pretty clear where he wants to go. He has made that absolutely clear and the players are up for the challenge," Kelly told the Leicester Mercury.

"He came to speak to the players and staff at the training ground and was very frank and forthright. He said he has not come to maintain the club's Championship status and that he has got one aim - to get us up as soon as possible."

Kelly brushed aside Mandaric's comments about holding talks with former Charlton boss Iain Dowie about becoming the new manager at the Walkers Stadium.

He added: "He has said what he has said. I don't need to add anything. Let's get on and try to win against Coventry."

He has said what he has said - the new we are where we are? :P

RK's gone very quiet since MM took over :rolleyes::unsure:

He's thinking of some new ways to tell the media how and what we are going to do on the training ground. :whistle:

I think Milan must of told Rob that he is on a week by week contract and if he loses it is very possible he will be gone.

Archived