Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Defence

Defence  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Are we in need of a centre back now McCarthy been ruled out for the season?

• Yes
    • No

Now Paddy McCarthy has been ruled out for the season, are we lacking depth at the back?

Who would you like to see arriving for cover?

Ive lost the plot in how many loan signings we have in at the moment and how many more we are allowed but I wouldnt waste one of the few reamining options on bringing players in on central defence. I hope we are more positive and bring in players on loan who will be available on Bosmans at the seasons end. Some more creativity in midfield would be great and in full-back possies.

Voted No but do think we need one more quality CB...it's just that it's not to do with Paddy being injured. He's not at the level we should now be looking at anyway I don't think.

I also said no in terms of number of players who can play in that role...

Moreover, in terms of strengthening the team, our priority should be elsewhere (not in defence).

Archived