Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

LCFC related Rumours Here

please please'im not one to speculate and i know that this thread will be deleated but a senior steward whom i know let out that alan smith may be one of the players coming in next week..

I'm sorry but I don't see how a steward, senior or not, would know anything about signings.

please please'im not one to speculate and i know that this thread will be deleated but a senior steward whom i know let out that alan smith may be one of the players coming in next week..

to be fair, if someone like Lee Hendrie who hasn't even been injured recently can play at Stoke, why would this manchester link be so hard to believe, he had a nasty injury, he isn't getting alot of minutes on the pitch at the moment, Mandy can afford his wages (or partially), it could be a good move for him temporarily if he could get over his egotistical ways!!

I suspect we will have 1 big name to underline MM's arrival and why not, aim high + bring it on

I heard the Alan Smith rumour about a week ago, id love it but i really can't see it. Didn't he reject a move to another Prem team.

If he would go anywhere on loan surely he would try and help his former club Leeds?

I hope the Todorov deal does go forward so that RK has got a headache when it comes to team selection. We need better strength in depth so it would be great if we maybe loaned Fryatt out for experience and maybe gave Elvis to a team of doctors to experiment his footballing brain (or lack of).

bit of a joke i think, he could go to plenty of premiership clubs if he wanted. i think we should look at loan players who we can get permanently.

Agreed, this would obviously be the best preperation for next season if we could settle some quality players in during the run in. We should have enought to stay clear of relegation so resorting to the big players on short term deals is probably a waste of time.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if we were treated with one major short term coup, after all this is Mandy's honeymoon, naturally he would want to make a lasting impression on his new found love

Agreed, this would obviously be the best preperation for next season if we could settle some quality players in during the run in. We should have enought to stay clear of relegation so resorting to the big players on short term deals is probably a waste of time

Thats a fair point. I`d much rather get a loanee in that may join us at the end of the loan period, much like Muzzy Izzet did all those years ago. Todorov is OOC at the end of the season so if he impresses that would mean a freebie in the summer. Loads of clubs have taken advantage of that type of deal including Larrson from Arsenal to Brum.

i heard form someone who works at leicester the same thing dnt know about the truth behind it though

Yes we'll get Todorov and play a diamond formation hopefully with Jarrett as defensive midfielder and Hume as an attacking one - with Horse and Toddy up front :dance:

Keep with the same defence as today then - quality !!!! Although the way Johnno played, it could be him or Jarrett in defensive midfield ?? what do you think ???

Archived