Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

LCFC related Rumours Here

According to the Fox forum a bug announcement being planned for March!

Any guesses

Groundshare back on

Academy Facilities for sale - moviing out to the sticks

TNBD leaving, nah that wouldn't be a big announcement

New manager, wouldn't be planning a March date now.

Posted on the Fox Forum by

outfoxed

Went down the gym before work and who should sit next to me in the sauna but the birch.

Asked him if we were getting any players in and he said they are talking to todorov, i asked about stefanovic and all he would say was it would be like the "united nations" down at city soon.

and

djwc

Well there was a Posrche Carrera 4s with a Serb number plate parked outside franky and Benny's at Meridian earlier with a number of other flash motors all with LCFC parking badges in the windows. There was also a Volvo 4x4 with a Portsmouth garages name !! Make of that what you want ! Oh yeah number plate of Volvo was RSU 365 or something along those lines....

The one about the sauna is classic. lollollol:D:D:P;):thumbup:

If its the sauna at Cannons... I'm well anoyed, I go to the gym every other day and i dont get to see Birch... let along pass the time of day in sauna (even if they have suddenly turned the temprature way down from what it was)! :angry:

Been very quiet int his thread over the last couple of days.....

Leicester transfers in -

Paul dickov - free transfer

stefanovich - 500 000

Neil Lennon - free transfer

Freddy Eastwood - 1000 000

from one of my favourite websites.

Someone must have some rumours...... :dunno:

With Callum Davidson as special celeb host?? and obviously the Peter Taylor and Junior Lewis spectacular half time show??

I cant wait for the new competition being run by big dumb Trev Benjamin at half-time of "Kick it like Benji". To play the game you must be able to have the skill to look like you are aiming for the goal but somehow baloon your shot over 80 yards over the bar.

BTW Stefanovic`s future continues to be in question and he apparently will be sitting down with Pompey at the end of the season to talk business. I doubt very much that he would come to us on loan for now. http://www.jadransport.org/articles/3990.html

Dickov wont be coming here his miss's hated Leicester before his rape allegations then just wanted to get back up north near her family.

I know all this as he lived next door to my m8 in Markfield.

Wouldnt be the same if he come back any way they never are.

Charlton release Uruguayan pair

Charlton boss Alan Pardew is to release defender Gonzalo Sorondo and midfielder Omar Pouso, who are both Uruguayan.

Sorondo, 27, was first signed on a season-long loan from Inter Milan in 2005, before he signed a permanent deal under former boss Iain Dowie.

Pouso, 25, joined on a season-long loan from Penarol in August, but played just one league game for the club.

Charlton have also released Andrew Mills, who was appointed general manager of football in May 2006.

Story from BBC SPORT:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/sport2/hi...tic/6379907.stm

Published: 2007/02/20 15:56:18 GMT

© BBC MMVII

I reckon they tackle even harder than Tiatto...

MM is searching for somewhere to live in the Leicester area.

I understand that the Birch has been given the job of finding MM a house.

I also understand that Birch has been in contact with a Melton Mowbray firm regarding properties that will be suitable for MM.

A contact at the Estate Agents tells me that he may actually consider renting rather than buying a property. There are a few properties that MM has shown some interest in, in particular one which is avaliable for rent.

I should really say where the property is, also its not confirmed.

But i just thought that everyone should know that MM, (with the help of Birch) is looking to settle in the area.

MM is searching for somewhere to live in the Leicester area.

I understand that the Birch has been given the job of finding MM a house.

I also understand that Birch has been in contact with a Melton Mowbray firm regarding properties that will be suitable for MM.

A contact at the Estate Agents tells me that he may actually consider renting rather than buying a property. There are a few properties that MM has shown some interest in, in particular one which is avaliable for rent.

I should really say where the property is, also its not confirmed.

But i just thought that everyone should know that MM, (with the help of Birch) is looking to settle in the area.

Bold Fox reinstated. Good work

Full name Paul Anderson

Date of birth July 23, 1988 (age 18)

Place of birth Leicester, England

Height 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)

Position Winger

Club information

Current club Liverpool

?

Quality youngster, but Kelly has said he wants to bring an experienced winger in, did he not? That Anderson should never of been allowed to slip out of our reach anyway.

Archived