Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

LCFC related Rumours Here

there is a difference between rumour and fact.

birmingham mail is fact........ the others are rumour!

well you can look at it two ways

1) the Birmingham Mail is fact - they state quite clearly that it was yesterday we tried to sign him!

The Blues striker was wanted by boss Rob Kelly before the Football League transfer deadline shut yesterday.

2) the Birmingham Mail publish rumour just like everyone else and therefore it's all bollocks.

Either way you're late with the news, admit it and move on.

read the facts from the birmingham mail not the rumours boy!

OMFG. Really slow just for you.

THE....BIRMINGHAM.....MAIL.......SAYS.......LEICESTER.....TRIED.......TO SIGN.......MIKKEL........FORSELL......YESTERDAY.......YESTERDAY!!! NOT TODAY, NOT TODAY.

If Kelly's so involved with coaching I find it difficult to understand how he can be helping to persuade players to sign for us.

In my experience signing players is a painstaking business which involves all sorts of reassuring and other detail that you could do without.

And I don't really see that anyone but the manager can see to those aspects up to the point where agreement has been reached.

Even afterwards players have second thoughts and move the goalposts.

It is time consuming and tedious and you need any number of alternatives on the go at the same time which are also time consuming and tedious.

My yardstick was simple. Think the worst of people and you'll never be taken off guard and never be disappointed.

GUYS SO IM WRONG>!!

:dunno:

SCRAP ANYONE? :ph34r:

It takes a brave man to admit he's wrong :thumbup:

It takes a stubborn fool 2 hours of pointless arguing :P

Im that brave yes and subborn me nah, manwell is a co*k thou! so is fez and what a sh*t name too ! (JOKE)

Did they teach you jokes in the same place they taught you rumour mongering?

I'll go now.

sorry if its been mentioned

Fulham are stepping up their interest in Leicester's Australian centre-back Patrick Kisnorbo. (Daily Star)

And also

Blackburn have turned down 15 enquiries from Championship clubs for Scottish striker Paul Gallagher. (Daily Mirror)

think we were one of them?

Im that brave yes and subborn me nah, manwell is a co*k thou! so is fez and what a sh*t name too ! (JOKE)

I don't know how many times I have to say this, I have never even worked in a kitchen, never mind as a chef.

(neither has Fez) (NOT A JOKE)

I don't know how many times I have to say this, I have never even worked in a kitchen, never mind as a cheif.

(neither has Fez) (NOT A JOKE)

Native american indian?? Fire station!!?? :dunno::P

I've trawled through the last couple of pages, but any useful posts were obscured by a rather silly war of words.

So... apologies if it's been posted in here already today, but here's another City rumour... an exit, indeed.

Fulham are stepping up their interest in Leicester's Australian centre-back Patrick Kisnorbo. (Daily Star)

I've trawled through the last couple of pages, but any useful posts were obscured by a rather silly war of words.

So... apologies if it's been posted in here already today, but here's another City rumour... an exit, indeed.

DO YOU WANT A SCRAP..???

Archived