Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

LCFC related Rumours Here

LCFC rumours:

Nils-Eric Johansson is on his way out and will be signing for Watford at the end of the season.

Rob Kelly has been tracking youthful left backs and has spotted unknown talent Joseph Harris. Expect this deal to happen quite soon as Manderic has other plans for the club

:ph34r: :ph34r:

LCFC rumours:

Nils-Eric Johansson is on his way out and will be signing for Watford at the end of the season.

Rob Kelly has been tracking youthful left backs and has spotted unknown talent Joseph Harris. Expect this deal to happen quite soon as Manderic has other plans for the club

I hope Kelly only lets him go if he has an immediate replacement. This completely contradicts what was said earlier this week though. :rolleyes:

LCFC rumours:

There is a rumour that a City fan fabricated this "rumour". The name comes from two people he sits near to at football. ;):thumbup:

is todorov coming yes or no and why is it dragging out this long?

i dont think anyone really knows tbh, i think we will just have to keep waiting and waiting and waiting and...... :rolleyes:

Curbishley might be looking for a job in a few weeks time.

Those who want Kelly out might finally have a decent, big name candidate on the market to replace him with. lol

:ph34r:

lol! I think if Curbs was to get the boot (you couldnt predict what there mad owner is thinking), you would imagine he`d want 2 years off to recover!

Guest seanfox778

£1.5m fo rthose two???? You are kidding Daily Star!!!! £200k max for the Horse (Warnock said he wouldnt let him go on a free but wouldnt expect silly money surely?) and Jarrett has hardly played recently and must be a maximum £400k. If fellow midfielders Joey Gudjohnsen go for £200k, Teale for £600k and Whittingham for £400k, Jarrett can hardly be worth more surely?

exactly what i thought i wouldn't spend 1.5 mill on those 2, £500k for the both maximum

lol! I think if Curbs was to get the boot (you couldnt predict what there mad owner is thinking), you would imagine he`d want 2 years off to recover!

The owner has said he wont go anywhere. Can't see why they would get rid. He is the man that will do them the job in the Championship next year. :P

The owner has said he wont go anywhere. Can't see why they would get rid. He is the man that will do them the job in the Championship next year. :P

Wouldnt it be funny if West Ham came down and Birmingham went up?! Matt Upson will be sliting his wrists if that happened!

BTW I hope West Ham dont come down as they`ll win it easy next season. The others around them like Charlton will end up selling there best players. I cant see Darren Bent staying in the Championship.

The prem player I think is a West Ham one because on match of the day it said west ham have had a lot of injuries recently so some players have come into the starting line up, also it was a 'big' game against Charlton.

is todorov coming yes or no and why is it dragging out this long?

I heard he rejected the loan offer.

Which is why he got a release clause in his contract!!

Im not sure whether he has a release cluase but that typies greedy players these days. He could have stayed where he was a probably got promoted as Brum were flying but instead he leaves for the big money and to compete with about 6 other centre-halfs for a first team spot and gets injured, whilst The Hammers go into freefall!

Im not sure whether he has a release cluase but that typies greedy players these days. He could have stayed where he was a probably got promoted as Brum were flying but instead he leaves for the big money and to compete with about 6 other centre-halfs for a first team spot and gets injured, whilst The Hammers go into freefall!

Yeah. I'm always turning down massive pay increases to stay in my current job. In Birmingham. Cos I love Birmingham. It's great. :P

Steve Clarke, assistant manager at Chelsea is out of contract at the end of the season. :ph34r:

Perhaps the 'Special One' has rubbed off on him. :whistle:

Alan Curbishley might be looking for a job by the summer, too. :P

Not rumours... more like musings. ;)

Apparently Steve Clarke won't be offered a new contract at Chelsea.

Can't remember where I heard this though. Perhaps SSN as i've been watching it a lot lately.

Apparently Steve Clarke won't be offered a new contract at Chelsea.

Can't remember where I heard this though. Perhaps SSN as i've been watching it a lot lately.

It was a rumour in the papers from about a week ago, if I recall. ;)

Probably turned up on SSN at some point... it's been said talks haven't been opened... whether they will at all is the question. If not... he's free. :ph34r:

Posted by Bruin off the Fox Fanzine Forum, he's usually very reliable.

After the frantic texts and our telecon of Friday evening, I put out a feeler which answer I reported yesterday in GW viz Shaun is signing for LCFC + one other of his team mates.

Shaun Newton that is of West Ham + Hayden Mullins.

BLUE ARMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived