Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Loan rules

How many loan players can you have in the 16 man squad for each game?

Just thinking that if we get two more in before WBA we'll be sailing close to the wind what with:

1) Horsefield

2) Yeates

3) Jarrett

4) Glombard

5) New signing

6) New signing

all in contention for a place in the squad. Leeds were penalised for this earlier in the season wernt they? :dunno:

Just thinking that if we get two more in before WBA we'll be sailing close to the wind what with:

1) Horsefield

2) Yeates

3) Jarrett

4) Glombard

5) New signing

6) New signing

all in contention for a place in the squad. Leeds were penalised for this earlier in the season wernt they? :dunno:

1) Horsefield

2) Yeates

3) Jarrett

4) Glombard

5) New signing

6) New signing

glombards is a 1 month loan deal with a view to being extended

so if that dosent work out we will be able to field all new loan signings if we get them

Well I always thought there was a law on how many loan players you can have at one time regardless of whether you play them at the same time or not, but someone else asked about this the other week and the answer was you can have as many loan players as you like as long as you don't play them at the same time, how true that is i'm not sure!

Well I always thought there was a law on how many loan players you can have at one time regardless of whether you play them at the same time or not, but someone else asked about this the other week and the answer was you can have as many loan players as you like as long as you don't play them at the same time, how true that is i'm not sure!

The Rules are something like

You can have 8 short term loan players a season (might be more)

4 Season long loans a year.

Only 5 can be named in a match day squad.

As I've already said Swindon had around 11 players on loan at one point last season

The Rules are something like

You can have 8 short term loan players a season (might be more)

4 Season long loans a year.

Only 5 can be named in a match day squad.

As I've already said Swindon had around 11 players on loan at one point last season

And say you had a long term loan but cut it short (Terminated the loan contract) what would happen then? Would you have just wasted one of your long term loans?

And say you had a long term loan but cut it short (Terminated the loan contract) what would happen then? Would you have just wasted one of your long term loans?

I think it'd go down as a long term one.

I think you have to sign season long loans within the transfere window anyway. So you'd normally make all 4 in August and then that'd be the end of them.

But you can also make any Loans made during the transfer window into full blown transfers at anytime even if the window is closed. So If we ponyed up for The Horse and Yeates they wouldn't count as Loanees anymore.*

*I could be wrong.

Yeah you're right. I think we should definately buy Yeates. Horsfield has done well so far, but there are alot of strikers around better than him.

Im sure the answer is somewhere here http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/RulesAndRegulat...ion_C_rules.htm but I cant be bothered to soft through the crap.

I thought it was almost umlimited loanees in but only 5 maximum in a matchday squad.

I think the Glombard deal wont be extended anyway so I am expecting 3 players in this week with them all being of good quality.

Archived