Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Name change please

thanks to whoever :thumbup:

No problem.

You know people when you do find that somebody, hold that woman, hold that man, love him, hold him, squeeze her, please her, hold her, squeeze and please that person, give 'em all your love, signify your feelings with every gentle caress. Because it's so important to have that special somebody to hold, kiss, miss, squeeze and please.

Why are you asking to keep it the same lol

How do you put your info and a picture under your username?

Just to be Tommy Opposite I guess :)

I'm not sure but if it's still the same but I think you need to have 3000 posts before you can write stuff under your avatar, unless it's been lowered now. You can change it in 'your profile' if you're eligible :thumbup:

Just to be Tommy Opposite I guess :)

I'm not sure but if it's still the same but I think you need to have 3000 posts before you can write stuff under your avatar, unless it's been lowered now. You can change it in 'your profile' if you're eligible :thumbup:

Yeah it's still 3000 :thumbup:

Why do you need 3000 posts to be eligible to change it? Whats so special about it :dunno:

You're a key player or greater.

It's a reward for never sleeping and being able to post copious amounts of without being banned. :thumbup:

Or at least that's what I tell myself every time I wonder why mine says Chinchilla. :ph34r:

Archived