Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Name change please

Why does yours say chinchilla? It's not majorly important but I was wondering whether or not there was a reason to it? :blink:

i saw that, have you got one as a pet or something?

You're a key player or greater.

It's a reward for never sleeping and being able to post copious amounts of without being banned. :thumbup:

Or at least that's what I tell myself every time I wonder why mine says Chinchilla. :ph34r:

Boasting about your own whoring abilities again? :whistle:

Why does yours say chinchilla? It's not majorly important but I was wondering whether or not there was a reason to it? :blink:

i saw that, have you got one as a pet or something?

The little furry grey thing that Trev's holding up to inspect is a chinchilla. ;)

Boasting about your own whoring abilities again? :whistle:

As long as the Earth keeps rotating on it's axis, it doesn't matter what I say/do. lol;):ph34r:

</-- Totally ambiguous statement. -->

As long as the Earth keeps rotating on it's axis, it doesn't matter what I say/do. lol;):ph34r:

I think what you say/do would mean even less if the Earth stopped moving. :huh:

ok as people are asking each other what they used to be please change my username

from

marchedfoxesmaniacahalf

to

whoarewebluearmy

i would be much obliged!!! cheers

chill yourself buddy, you have to wait for an admin to be online as they're the only ones who can change a users name

Archived