Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

Favourite Smiths/Morrissey track

Discuss.

I was listening to 'the loop' earlier, a b-side, the live performance on 'beethoven was deaf' is my favourite Morrissey song. It's covered by Tiger Army as a b-side too, I've just bought the 7" (I haven't got a record player)

I love that song :D

Smiths

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

What Difference Does It Make

Panic

Bigmouth Strikes Again

Mozzoh

Every Day Is Like Sunday

You're The One For Me Fatty

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get

Don't think I know any of his solo efforts

I remember one Smiths song in particular - In the interest of factual posting I googled the lyrics only to find that I've mixed two songs :ph34r:

I would go out tonight

But i haven't got a stitch to wear

You've been in the house too long she said

And I naturally fled

In my life

Why do I give valuable time

To people who don't care if I live or die?

So I guess my favourite Smiths song is This Charming Man Knows I'm Miserable Now

As CB is clearly upset about things, I've narrowed my answer down to a single song:

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys

It appeared in Peel's '89 Festive Fifty which for me, was when music officially changed my life for the better. I have most of it preserved on C60s.

My other choice, There Is a Light That Never Goes Out, is the best love song ever written and probably my favourite ever lyric, but TLOTFIP wins for its sentimental value to me.

When I was 13, I had this amazing quiff. I always thought I was born 10 years too late.

Archived