Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxy1984

Student tickets

A quick query. I'm a student in London.. can I buy Student priced tickets for City games?

I did a search and nothing came up!

If I can.. then I've wasted a fortune on a Young Adult season ticket this season!

This is the biggest disgrace about our club. And I can not believe it hasn't been brought up before. You can get a student ticket for £5, and that's been the case for 2 years! And a student season ticket doesn't exist. You have to buy a young adult ticket, and we're never told it would be so much cheaper to buy match by match. Disgrace!

Definitive Reply:

The first three home games of the season were £5 with any NUS card.

The Coventry game was £5 with an NUS card as a tie in with the Varsity game at the Walkers.

The QPR and Leeds games coming up are £10 with an NUS card.

They are only being advertised on DMU / Leics Uni campus', hence nobodies heard anything about it outside of these Unis, but you can definately get them with any NUS card.

Very very sneaky LCFC!

Yea exactly the majority of games with an NUS are £10, and you'll often find you get discounts for most away fixtures too. I too have a young adults season ticket (£280), which was a present, but in hindsight I'm in Leicester for maybe 17/23, so I would pay around £170 if I bought them individually every week. Its useful for getting priority for away games tho! :thumbup:

Yea exactly the majority of games with an NUS are £10, and you'll often find you get discounts for most away fixtures too. I too have a young adults season ticket (£280), which was a present, but in hindsight I'm in Leicester for maybe 17/23, so I would pay around £170 if I bought them individually every week. Its useful for getting priority for away games tho! :thumbup:

Any discount for the Crystal Palace game!?!?!? As £25 for an adult ticket is a LOT!

Now you want Student season tickets.

lollol

That'd be nice ;)

I'm only moaning because it's not really been advertised that student tickets are available (unless you are at Leicester or De Mont). I can't see it anywhere on the OS.. correct me if I'm wrong!

It wouldn't suprise me if there was a big re-vamp regarding this in the close season, with students only be able to use there cards at certain games and a limited amount of times, then as students are classed as young adults the price of the season ticket would then be fair.

Milan = Shrewd.

It wouldn't suprise me if there was a big re-vamp regarding this in the close season, with students only be able to use there cards at certain games and a limited amount of times, then as students are classed as young adults the price of the season ticket would then be fair.

Milan = Shrewd.

And no more of these games for a £10 even for adults when they want to fill the stadium?

Sorry just feel a bit ripped off this season!

This is the biggest disgrace about our club. And I can not believe it hasn't been brought up before. You can get a student ticket for £5, and that's been the case for 2 years! And a student season ticket doesn't exist. You have to buy a young adult ticket, and we're never told it would be so much cheaper to buy match by match. Disgrace!

:rolleyes:

You think this has been the biggest disgrace about the club over the last two years? You're a numbnut.

Any student knows that when you buy stuff you ask if they give student discount...and I've lost count of the amount of times over the last year that student pricing has been discussed. If this all passed you by then God help you with any exams you needs to take.

The stupidity of your post - now that's a disgrace!

I think I've got to the stage of forgetting to ask for student discount.

I'm in my 5th year as a medical student.. and it doesn't really feel like I'm a student anymore!

Except that I'm not earning money!

And the reason it's passed me by is that I've only started using the forums regularly recently.

:rolleyes:

You think this has been the biggest disgrace about the club over the last two years? You're a numbnut.

Any student knows that when you buy stuff you ask if they give student discount...and I've lost count of the amount of times over the last year that student pricing has been discussed. If this all passed you by then God help you with any exams you needs to take.

The stupidity of your post - now that's a disgrace!

You tool. I just think it's unacceptable that someone will purchase a season ticket under the belief that it will work out cheaper for them (thats the whole point of them!) when buying match by match would be less than half the price! I'm not even a student.

I think I've got to the stage of forgetting to ask for student discount.

I'm in my 5th year as a medical student.. and it doesn't really feel like I'm a student anymore!

Except that I'm not earning money!

And the reason it's passed me by is that I've only started using the forums regularly recently.

Don't worry you will clean up and have all of our fecking money when you qualify as a Doctor.

You tool. I just think it's unacceptable that someone will purchase a season ticket under the belief that it will work out cheaper for them (thats the whole point of them!) when buying match by match would be less than half the price! I'm not even a student.

It's no different to many supermarkets, people blindly buy the larger product when if they looked at the price/kg/lb etc they are getting, which is often displayed but in small print they will often find it cheaper to buy two smaller products.

The only downside is you have to walk around with your eyes open and your wits about you. :P

It's no different to many supermarkets, people blindly buy the larger product when if they looked at the price/kg/lb etc they are getting, which is often displayed but in small print they will often find it cheaper to buy two smaller products.

The only downside is you have to walk around with your eyes open and your wits about you. :P

Which supermarket product would you be compare City games to?

It's high time you students started to pay the same price for everything in this world like the rest of us.....fooking free loaders. :angry: What makes you think you deserve preferencial prices on match day tickets and season tickets?

Have you asked Tesco for student rates on lentles on tins of beans? :rolleyes:

Get a life and pay full price like the rest of us. :whistle:

Very sneaky indeed.

Would be good to know if they are going to make it permanent BEFORE I buy my season ticket for next season!

Maybe an e-mail to Peter Jones?

I wait with bated breath every year to see if I finally quallify for Premium Season Ticket holder status....but guess what...every year LCFC move the goal posts and require an extra year of being a STH before qualification. Call me cynical if you want....but Peter Jones strikes me as being a bit of a tosser with no morals. A bit of honesty would not go a miss over this situation!

Archived