Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phlashman

Didier Agathe

Looked on you tube to show that he is quite clearly not a fat Andy Impey and they have highlights of the very game I was talking about, bizzare.

Not entirely convinced it's against AC Milan but it's definatley a Champions league game.

He doesn’t look too bad in those clips. He seemed to have quite a decent game against AC Milan. We’ve got nothing to lose by signing Didier, I say give him a chance until the end of season. You never know he might be pretty good at this level?

Looked on you tube to show that he is quite clearly not a fat Andy Impey and they have highlights of the very game I was talking about, bizzare.

Not entirely convinced it's against AC Milan but it's definatley a Champions league game.

Cant believe that was all in the same game - looks like he had a stormer!!!

Would have liked to see clips of him in other games just to make sure it wasnt a one-off, looks encouraging though. cant see how a short term deal until the end of the season will do any harm

Cant believe that was all in the same game - looks like he had a stormer!!!

Would have liked to see clips of him in other games just to make sure it wasnt a one-off, looks encouraging though. cant see how a short term deal until the end of the season will do any harm

Theres another Vid on there which has highlights from a old firm game.

Please bear in mind this videos are probabley at least 3 years old.

Can't see any harm in giving him a deal til the end of the season?

Remeber him having some absolute stormers in a few old firm games!

Cover at RM RB or RWB as he was used at Celtic, not like there are thousands of players available at the minute?

I agree, i would rather us use the rest of this season to look at players like agathe, while also monitoring players that we would be potentially be looking to sign in the summer

that would mean us having a clear idea as to whose staying, and whose going and whose coming in so we can get a settled team/squad ready for the start of next season

Thats your opinion

Not on what i saw of him at the Walkers though and the few Villa games iv seen him play

Hes a fat overrated Bulgarian Bellend and should go back to where he came from where hes pretty good, the SPL (you know the league that makes Mark de Vries look good).

Has he slept with your missus mate??! I think Petrov is a good player but lacks pace and is looking a little out of his depth in the premiership. Comparing him with Djemba-Djemba is like comparing Gerrard and Makelele! Two different styles of player with different attributes. I`d swap both of them for our current midfield pairing of Johnson and Jarrett!!

As for Agathe, I think a few are being a little unfair. He has a little more to offer than Sylla as he can also fill in at full-back. He wouldnt be an ideal signing for our club as I`d much prefer him than Glombard Tricity, Yeates, Sylla or Low. Now that statement doesnt say that much but he would be better what we have had this season or have at present.

I know alot of Villa fans down here in Wales and they seen Agathe and said he is fat and lazy.

Wasnt he out of contract in the summer and without footy for a while before Villa got him in??? I think that if he has a pre-season he can offer us good options at RB/RM but maybe not as a starter. We should be looking at strengthening the squad and to have good options and he wouldnt be the worst signing, especially as he would cost nothing.

Wasnt he out of contract in the summer and without footy for a while before Villa got him in??? I think that if he has a pre-season he can offer us good options at RB/RM but maybe not as a starter. We should be looking at strengthening the squad and to have good options and he wouldnt be the worst signing, especially as he would cost nothing.

I doubt he can be worse than Mo Sylla or Josh Low.

Looks like Shaun Newton is here now anyway.

I know alot of Villa fans down here in Wales and they seen Agathe and said he is fat and lazy.

De Vries has changed his name then?!

Seriously, if this is the kind of bollocks Kelly will be bringing in, get him out now before he spends money. Please. I'm all for adding depth to the squad, but if this is his idea of a good player, we're in more trouble than I feared under his leadership.

Archived