Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Questions for Milan

Kelly is so out on his ear.

He has to go now, he knows he is going so why keep him?

The reason he is still here is because this is a bad time to recruit a new manager, and we have no one around the club to step in on a temporary basis until the end of the season.

I know what. It isn't half hard to equate the way Mandaric talks with what is happening on the pitch.

And I have no doubts that Milan is sincere.

You can hear the passion and belief in his voice and in everything he says.

He's the first guy I've heard at Leicester for years who seems to ouse a positive outlook.

It's just so surprising to marry that with the the plodders we pick for the team.

I know what. It isn't half hard to equate the way Mandaric talks with what is happening on the pitch.

And I have no doubts that Milan is sincere.

You can hear the passion and belief in his voice and in everything he says.

He's the first guy I've heard at Leicester for years who seems to ouse a positive outlook.

It's just so surprising to marry that with the the plodders we pick for the team.

Like he said give him time... he is making it pretty obvious what he expects so Kelly and the players have to buck up their ideas.

There are some right idiots that support our club. We might have more or less than the average club, I don't know, but we really do have some braindeath amongst our support.

Mostly people who go on phone-ins are bolshie types who think other people's opinions are wrong and like to make themselves heard. Not all of them, but quite a few, and they're not particularly representative of the club.

There are some right idiots that support our club. We might have more or less than the average club, I don't know, but we really do have some braindeath amongst our support.

You only have to look about the walkers, the gene pool in Leicester is not the greatest. ;)

Archived