Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Questions for Milan

Milan Takes Your Questions

Leicester City Executive Chairman Milan Mandaric will be the very special guest on the BBC Radio Leicester Football Forum tonight (Monday).

Milan was formally announced as the club's new owner following an EGM at the Walkers Stadium last Friday.

And one of his first tasks will be to speak to supporters on the local radio show.

Martin Ballard presents the programme - with usual suspects Alan Birchenall and commentator Jon Barber also in the studio.

The show will be broadcast live between 6-7pm. CLICK HERE to be transferred to the Radio Leicester homepage and listen live online.

--------------

My Question Milan, what do you think of jon barber?

I think hes a Twat do you agree Milan?

When's RK due to leave? :P

Seriously with his emphasis on experience I'd like to know what his plans are for the academy and reserves, has he formed an opinion on whether any of the current academy players and ex- academy players like Dodds & Sheehan have a future at LCFC.

Seriously with his emphasis on experience I'd like to know what his plans are for the academy and reserves, has he formed an opinion on whether any of the current academy players and ex- academy players like Dodds & Sheehan have a future at LCFC.

It is probably too early for him to comment on the academy and youth players.

I'd really like Kelly to give an honest and public assessment of these players. That would help clarify some of the claims and counter-claims made on this forum.

As for Mandaric I'd like to know more details of his 3 year plan - money available, changes off and on the pitch, etc etc.

just what i was goin to say even if he win's every game from now till the end of the session i dont think he's the way forward

He's so experienced dealing with press questions, so would be hard to get real answers out of him. Would like to know how many players he is looking at bringing in in the Summer transfer window. Should give us some idea on how he rates our current squad and whether he thinks we're a team capable of a playoff push!

If he says a couple of new faces, i will be worried..... :unsure:

I'm Going to ask how long we have to put up with shit football we see week in and week out,with no steady progress being made,and what time and date is going get rid of mr nice guy,cause i can make sure i got the shampoo on ice,

Dares ya :thumbup:

I might break with the habit of a long, long time and listen to this.

It'll be interesting if anyone can elicit some full and frank answers to the following.

a) Will defensive overload be our long-term policy and if not what's the point of it?

b) Has young and hungry been abandoned and if not why is our team becoming increasingly full of older players?

c) Will the Academy serve any further purpose and, if so, how will young players graduate to first team level?.

d) Will the Reserves be revived next season, if so on what basis and will fans be able to watch?.

e) Will Leicester ever field an attacking central midfielder again?

f) Will we ever attack in numbers again.

g) Why have Louis Dodds and Andy King had no first team opportunities this season considering our problems in their positions.

h) Why has Max Gradel never been on the bench when our wingers are awful?

i) Are you happy with our players' general fitness levels on match days?.

j) Are you happy with our tactical approach to matches? Are we positive enough?

k) Are you happy with the standard of our loanees? Have they improved the standard of our play?

l) Would you hope RK is manager at the start of next season?

m) How soon will we see the club moving perceptively forwards?

n) What's the situation with Alan Sheehan. Is he injured and does he figure in our long term plans.

o) Will the boot sales still be run in the Walkers car park on Sundays come the spring?

That should occupy a few minutes. :whistle::D

It'll be interesting if anyone can elicit some full and frank answers to the following.

a) Will defensive overload be our long-term policy and if not what's the point of it?

b) Has young and hungry been abandoned and if not why is our team becoming increasingly full of older players?

c) Will the Academy serve any further purpose and, if so, how will young players graduate to first team level?.

d) Will the Reserves be revived next season, if so on what basis and will fans be able to watch?.

g) Why have Louis Dodds and Andy King had no first team opportunities this season considering our problems in their positions.

k) Are you happy with the standard of our loanees? Have they improved the standard of our play?

n) What's the situation with Alan Sheehan. Is he injured and does he figure in our long term plans.

o) Will the boot sales still be run in the Walkers car park on Sundays come the spring?

Umm.... how's your mum? :ph34r:

Please don't ring Thrac. I'm afraid it might scare of Milan prompting Barber to place a bid for the club. :ph34r::P

Could Barber be any further up Milans arse?

But he isn't as far up Milan's as he is Rob Kellys.

Mind you seeing he has to interview him weekly I don't suppose he can come out and say "you need to sack the usless turd"

Please don't ring Thrac. I'm afraid it might scare of Milan prompting Barber to place a bid for the club. :ph34r::P

You don't have to worry. :D:D:D

I can't believe it - it's like a village tea party up to now - but that didn't sound like unequivocal belief in RK.

Basically we'd like to get where we're going with you but we're going there anyway so ...

I like MM's sense of humour - quite refreshing.

Crystal Palace: "I didn't like what happened I wanted refund "

Archived