Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mbd123

Elvis missed from 3 foot

In all fairness, sh!t happens, how many times have seen quality players miss from 3 yards out. Van Persie and Fabregas comes to mind.

I know Hammond is a useless clown, but 9/10 he'd score from there.

In all fairness, sh!t happens, how many times have seen quality players miss from 3 yards out. Van Persie and Fabregas comes to mind.

I know Hammond is a useless clown, but 9/10 he'd score from there.

I reckon 6/10. :D

Didn't see his miss from 3 yards as it was in the second half, but I can honestly say this doesn't surprise me. If he had meant to score, it's obvious he'd have missed. When Hammond miskicks the ball or doesn't mean to score, it goes in. Any full-blooded contact on the ball sends it high and wide of the goal. He's a donkey. I don't think he'll be here next season.

It was funny when he missed, although it wouldn't have counted he still tried to score and didn't from 3 yards! :D:D

Ive never seen Dodds play (apart from that tap in for Rochdale) but I`d still have him above Elvis as EH? is so shite. Fryatt did enough in the last bit of last season to better what EH? would do in the rest of his career at City, even if he stayed for 5 more years (please god no).

This season is what matters right now and neither Fryatt nor Dodds - both of who should be decent players - have made any significant impact for one reason or another.

Hammond has contributed a great deal - I even wonder if his goal at Birmingham will be the one that saves us from relegation - and what's more we seem to do reasonably well when he's on the pitch.

It is so ironic listening to some of you continually making fun of Hammond when I reflect on some of the people you still think are good players, there were even some sang the praises of Johnson, Jarrett and Horsfield. We have so much shit playing in Leicester shirts it's a wonder Severn-Trent haven't got involved as sponsors.

Hammond is the least of our worries.

This season is what matters right now and neither Fryatt nor Dodds - both of who should be decent players - have made any significant impact for one reason or another.

Hammond has contributed a great deal - I even wonder if his goal at Birmingham will be the one that saves us from relegation - and what's more we seem to do reasonably well when he's on the pitch.

It is so ironic listening to some of you continually making fun of Hammond when I reflect on some of the people you still think are good players, there were even some sang the praises of Johnson, Jarrett and Horsfield. We have so much shit playing in Leicester shirts it's a wonder Severn-Trent haven't got involved as sponsors.

Hammond is the least of our worries.

lollollol no doubt it would be Hammonds goal that saved us from relegation should we stay up by one point, not Fryatts at Sunderland or Hughes agains Stoke City.

lollollol no doubt it would be Hammonds goal that saved us from relegation should we stay up by one point, not Fryatts at Sunderland or Hughes agains Stoke City.

I'd hardly mention Fryatt's contribution cos he's not been around for most of the season and how many points that might have cost (had he been fit) is hard to assess. In fact his singular lack of goals could well be the single most important reason we're in danger of being relegated.

I'd hardly mention Fryatt's contribution cos he's not been around for most of the season and how many points that might have cost (had he been fit) is hard to assess. In fact his singular lack of goals could well be the single most important reason we're in danger of being relegated.

You know what point I'm making and you know thats beside it!

I know it's not intentional Thracian....

But your blinkered rubbish is some of the best comedy I've seen in years!

lollollol

A confident, on-form Hammond would be a threat to any defence in this division.

But what we have at the moment is a long way short of that.

He's scored just ONCE this year - and even that was an inconsequential last-minute consolation at Cardiff.

His overall record of just FIVE goals this season is not good enough, especially when lumbering donkeys elsewhere in this league (eg Chris Iwelumo) can score a bagful.

And in his current frame of mind, his continued selection by Kelly is as cruel to him as it is to us.

Fryatt, Dodds and even Odhiambo would be far better choices right now. Any half-competent manager could see that.

lollollol

A confident, on-form Hammond would be a threat to any defence in this division.

But what we have at the moment is a long way short of that.

He's scored just ONCE this year - and even that was an inconsequential last-minute consolation at Cardiff.

His overall record of just FIVE goals this season is not good enough, especially when lumbering donkeys elsewhere in this league (eg Chris Iwelumo) can score a bagful.

And in his current frame of mind, his continued selection by Kelly is as cruel to him as it is to us.

Fryatt, Dodds and even Odhiambo would be far better choices right now. Any half-competent manager could see that.

Most players would suffer if they were only playing cameo roles at the back end of games and all our forwards have underperformed because of our diabolical central midifield as has been clearly been shown with Hume going through a prolonged spell without a goal at all.

I've never been reticent about championing youth players but even I'm not sure Odhiambo's quite ready yet. Dodds, as I've said for months, is a different matter. He's much better than Horsfield and a more natural scorer than Hammond although they are totally different players, Dodds relying on cunning, accuracy and artistry, Hammond on speed and strength.

Most players would suffer if they were only playing cameo roles at the back end of games and all our forwards have underperformed because of our diabolical central midifield as has been clearly been shown with Hume going through a prolonged spell without a goal at all.

I've never been reticent about championing youth players but even I'm not sure Odhiambo's quite ready yet. Dodds, as I've said for months, is a different matter. He's much better than Horsfield and a more natural scorer than Hammond although they are totally different players, Dodds relying on cunning, accuracy and artistry, Hammond on speed and strength.

Natural goal scorer and Hammond in the same sentance :D

Archived