Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mbd123

Elvis missed from 3 foot

I know Hume was given offside, but Elvis didn't know that at the time, it was an open goal from 3 foot and the clown put it over the bar. Kelly should be sacked for having this useless idiot in the squad let alone all his other failings.

I know Hume was given offside, but Elvis didn't know that at the time, it was an open goal from 3 foot and the clown put it over the bar. Kelly should be sacked for having this useless idiot in the squad let alone all his other failings.

He should never play for us again, id rather have an academy player instead, i almost feel sorry for hammond, worse than ade or tricky trev i think!

He should never play for us again, id rather have an academy player instead, i almost feel sorry for hammond, worse than ade or tricky trev i think!

yeah he is well out of his depth. league 2 at best

It was actually Newton.

White boots.

Unless they both missed open goals?

It was definitely Elvis. The one this guy's talking about anyway, where Hume crossed it in but had already been flagged offside, then Elvis slid in and ballooned it over the bar from 3 yards. I was level with the cross, and fell about laughing after it happened.

It was definitely Elvis. The one this guy's talking about anyway, where Hume crossed it in but had already been flagged offside, then Elvis slid in and ballooned it over the bar from 3 yards. I was level with the cross, and fell about laughing after it happened.

Ah right. At one point Newton did something similarly dire and everyone seemed to think it was Elvis, although thinking about it the QPR box was crammed at the time, so I doubt an offside was involved.

Elvis has no skill, he panics and he cannot do his job - score.

The only reason he is in the team is because of the "Elvis" tag. When he came on there was a cheer from the kids (nobody else)

That was hilarious i was in tears lollollol

Im not actually sure it was even 3 footim thinking probably 1/1.5ft. It was like Kanus that time for WBA 2 seasons ago :smile:

I'd love to see Thrac somehow defending that miss. I was in stitches too when I saw it.

To me that miss summed up Elvis perfectly. Nuff said.

I've never seen why some people in the past have supported Elvis or thought he was any good. If you can't even control a ball at his age then its too late to learn. I'd sooner see Dodds or any other young player given the chance, even if they are a bit out of their depth.

Cheers.

Ah right. At one point Newton did something similarly dire and everyone seemed to think it was Elvis, although thinking about it the QPR box was crammed at the time, so I doubt an offside was involved.

Told you it was Elvis. :rolleyes:;):P:cool:

It's untrue how badly we need a new striker right now. I hope Horsfield never plays for the club again and, while his pace is useful, Elvis just isn't good enough I'm afraid.

Sporting Blue on Saturday said Milan was eyeing up another Prem player on loan - I hope to fooking God it's Todorov.

Told you it was Elvis. :rolleyes:;):P:cool:

It's untrue how badly we need a new striker right now. I hope Horsfield never plays for the club again and, while his pace is useful, Elvis just isn't good enough I'm afraid.

Sporting Blue on Saturday said Milan was eyeing up another Prem player on loan - I hope to fooking God it's Todorov.

MM said on the moan in that we'd find out 1 way or another in the next 3/4 days. looks like he's not coming.

Tongue in cheek, I hope.

We're lumbered with Elvis until someone (with more money than brains?) comes along and buys him off us or takes him out on loan paying a large chunk of his wages. Since the only clubs likely to want him are a division or two below us, that's an unlikely prospect. :whistle:

Sacking Kelly just because Elvis is still here is just ludicrous. There are far better reasons for wanting Kelly out... and they're legitimate reasons, too. ;)

He's Quick

He's slight

He's fookin shiiite

Elvis Hammond

Elvis Hammond

(repeat until Elvis leaves in tears) :thumbup:

You probably need to change it to 'always fooking shite' as it'll fit the tune better. :ph34r:

Tongue in cheek, I hope.

We're lumbered with Elvis until someone (with more money than brains?) comes along and buys him off us or takes him out on loan paying a large chunk of his wages. Since the only clubs likely to want him are a division or two below us, that's an unlikely prospect. :whistle:

Sacking Kelly just because Elvis is still here is just ludicrous. There are far better reasons for wanting Kelly out... and they're legitimate reasons, too. ;)

You probably need to change it to 'always fooking shite' as it'll fit the tune better. :ph34r:

Not ludicrous at all in my book, shows how little judgement he has! lets Danny Cadamateri go on loan to donny and keeps playing Elvis? WTF?

Kelly OUT!

But Manwell would say it's of no relevence cos it wouldn't have counted.

Hammond got into the box and so many more things happened once he was on the field than ever happened with Horsfield there and I think he played a small part in the move leading up to the penalty.

He also got to the QPR goalline far more than either Newton or Yeates and layed dangerous balls into the box and all from what was, when all said and done, an entirely desperate, last minute rush situation.

I'm not claiming Hammond had a particularly good 25 minutes but both he and the rest of our attack looked far more promising with him there than with Horsfield there.

And had he started we might well have won because we'd have exerted much more pressure than was the case with Kelly's starting line up.

Even as it was we drew the bit of the game Hammond played in 1-1, conceding only a sensational individual goal, and regaining at least some momentum up front.

Archived