Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Newell In?

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Newell as the manager

• Yes - get him in now
    • Yes - but wait 'til the summer
    • No

I reckon we should get him in now. At least he will know which areas need strengthening, which players should be sold etc ahead of next season.

If we wait until the end of the season he won't have a clue what to do in the transfer market.

NEWELL IN- NOW

cannot see the point of waiting now;

if he wants it, give it to him so he can have some time to assess the squad ( ability and character)over the last few games for a fresh campaign next year.

NEWELL IN NOW

If he's the man for the job (and we all know... and have for some time RK isnt!) then get him in and the sooner the better... but if he's not the man for the job, if somone better, or more suited to LCFC is likley to be avalible in the summer then we shouldnt get in the first manager who comes along just because ours is utter cack... probably better just to get a care-taker in from the academy IMHO till the end of the season.

I get the sense the sudden likling for Mike might have a lot to do with people regretting not opting for Dowie when we had the chance :whistle:

I think we should give Micky Adams another go, he is a decent manager who knows the place. But, as I've said many times before, I don't like Newell nor his attitude. He just seems to stand there and doesn't have any passion; anyone ever seen him smile?

I think we should give Micky Adams another go, he is a decent manager who knows the place. But, as I've said many times before, I don't like Newell nor his attitude. He just seems to stand there and doesn't have any passion; anyone ever seen him smile?

Giving Micky Adams another go isn't the most bizzare idea I've ever had. Is he any better than Rob Kelly though?

apparently he was at the match yesterday. :unsure:

I'm starting to think this whole Mandaric 'revolution' is all massive PR spin if we really are setting our sights at Mike Newell as a manager and Kevin Gallen as a player....both being people that belong in the bottom half of this division.

Worried.

give Micky Adams another go after the way he was vilified by us fans I don't think he would want to come anywhere near us again!!

as for Mike Newell can you really see him and milan getting on? two very outspoken people together not sure it would work

NO

He wasnt interested in us twice before so why should we take him now he has been sacked and caused such a stir in the media with the crap he spouts. He comes with baggage we dont need IMO.

Dear me Adams or Newell... is this the choice we're reduced to?

There is no pressure to get a new permanent manager in should RK be axed (as he probably should be), just put Rudkin in charge on a termpoary basis (with no intention of making the move permanent) until the end of the season.

If Newell is what we are after great... but Adams is a firm NO didnt think we should haved sacked him at the time, but even suggesting bringing him back is just barmy and an utterly backward step, Newell is a manager i would probably trust, but i think there are other candidates and a permanent replacement for the sorry excuse for a manager that is RK should not be sought until the summer... at the very least Rudkin would probably give the kids a chance while knowing how to keep a team fit and motivated!

Dear me Adams or Newell... is this the choice we're reduced to?

There is no pressure to get a new permanent manager in should RK be axed (as he probably should be), just put Rudkin in charge on a termpoary basis (with no intention of making the move permanent) until the end of the season.

If Newell is what we are after great... but Adams is a firm NO dont think we should haved sacked him but even suggesting bringing him back is just barmy and an utterly backward step, Newell is a manager i would probably trust, but i think there are other candidates and a permanent replacement for the sorry excuse for a manager that is RK should not be sought until the summer... at the very least Rudkin would probably give the kids a chance while knowing how to keep a team fit and motivated!

We didn't sack him, he resigned. However he deserved to be sacked at the time, he'd totally lost grip on reality and his tactics were awful....bringing him back wouldn't be progressing towards the future like we should be.

Archived