Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

QPR GOALS

why the hell did we play that stupid music after scoring the pen, and i remember the p.a man doing the dramatic huuuuuume thing aswell. Idiots.

I know. Did you notice the QPR fans were cheering sarcasticly when Hume scored the penalty? They were havin a laugh

Henderson's fault, his positioning was all wrong. There’s no excuse to concede a goal from that angle

Maybe. But in all fairness he wasnt expecting Nygaard to hit it from there. None of us were expecting it. So I'll give him the benefit of doubt.

I know. Did you notice the QPR fans were cheering sarcasticly when Hume scored the penalty? They were havin a laugh

yeh i saw that, but it was the leicester fans who started celebrating the goal really wildly that annoyed me, especially the ones in N block. Those muppets showed themselves up big time, QPR fans were just taking the piss

It's so embarrassing, why is there so many ****ing morons that work for Leicester City Fc???

it happens all the time with the p.a man, he comes on all happy and cheerful when we're loosing the game, hamming it up as much as possible. If we're doing badly just read it mate.

I saw the replay on Goals On Sunday (obviously didn't see it live) and I can honestly say the first goal could have been prevented had we been better at the back. The second goal was a definite penalty - what was the need in even touching the man when the ball is looping up in the air?? 3rd goal is an awesome strike. Say what you will about positioning but these things seem to happen all the time against us (Sheff Weds at home?).

yeh i saw that, but it was the leicester fans who started celebrating the goal really wildly that annoyed me, especially the ones in N block. Those muppets showed themselves up big time, QPR fans were just taking the piss

I was a bit surprised at that...I was in N block & I was having a go at the stewards down at the front when we got the peno and I just stopped for a moment and they scored and I didn't really care tbh but then there was a mighty roar from behind me with everyone at the back cheering quite loud...I would like to think it was sarcastic but I can pretty much say it wasn't :rolleyes:

why the hell did we play that stupid music after scoring the pen, and i remember the p.a man doing the dramatic huuuuuume thing aswell. Idiots.

That was just embarresing.Really was,why?I didnt even reacted after we scored it what was the point.

Archived