Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Moan-In tonight...

who the fook is this carol bitch, its a working class game and news flash people swear, especially when served up with that dross

Ex-****-actly. All I can say is she's done well watching Leicester "for 40 years" and not hear abuse in all that time up until Saturday. Stupid Bitch.

pre recorded interview? probably the same one off the OS :rolleyes:

Why don't the tosspot say something posative, he talks like a 80 year old grandma, this bloke as no motivation what so ever. Please Milan put a end to this shyte

"i've been going 40 years and did something i had never done befor, i left early because the language around me was appauling..."

Swearing ? At a football match ? Whatever next. :rolleyes:

Ex-****-actly. All I can say is she's done well watching Leicester "for 40 years" and not hear abuse in all that time up until Saturday. Stupid Bitch.

I think what she means is she has listened to City on the radio for 39 years and this season won her ST in a competition.

Did anyone else hear Birch say he still thought Kelly could do a great job?

Maybe Mandaric should show him the door too. Age is clearly starting to play tricks with his brain!

Archived