Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Moan-In tonight...

Anyone thinking about ringing in and giving it to the Birch, with both barrels. Especially those who seem to be upset by Milan's Party!?

Should be fun listening anyways...

Anyone thinking about ringing in and giving it to the Birch, with both barrels. Especially those who seem to be upset by Milan's Party!?

Should be fun listening anyways...

The Birch deserves a night off from abuse after attempting to inflict injury on Dennis Wise.

The Birch jumped on Wise and whispered "I know where you live". A fight followed in which Wise got beaten up and started crying. The whole stadium were laughing.

We wish... lol

Most pointless show ever tbh. They never tell you anything important, and i never agree with the things they say anyway. At least on here you can tell people you disagree and why.

You know, you can ring up to put your point across! :unsure:

Yeah that Martin fella....You know the striker! :rolleyes:

Typical phone in "fan" who sit in his armchair...

Mate - Take abit more notice, find abit more out about the players and club then i'll take your opinions seriously!

Really don't know why I listen to this...The people that phone up just wind me up, Well sometimes they make me laugh.

Yeah that Martin fella....You know the striker! :rolleyes:

Typical phone in "fan" who sit in his armchair...

Mate - Take abit more notice, find abit more out about the players and club then i'll take your opinions seriously!

Really don't know why I listen to this...The people that phone up just wind me up, Well sometimes they make me laugh.

anyone think he was thinking of De Vries? :blink:

anyone think he was thinking of De Vries? :blink:

Don't think so because he was on the bench...apparently. :rolleyes:

So he means, Fryatt (He was on the bench wasn't he? :unsure: I was past caring tbh...and that was before the game! lol) or Hammond.

Archived