Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Official Graphics Thread

Guest Daniel

I see that theres a fair few people who can make there own graphics now then, and i think its good to share with each other what your capable of.

I will explain briefll about SOD.

SOD is a small service that i run by myself.

SOD stands for Signatures On Demand.

I have been using photoshop for little over a month so all of my stuff is pretty average.

Here is some of the banners i have made for other people on football forums.

tommy%20c.jpg

SOD%20-%20GreecePortugal.jpg

SOD%20-%20maxwell10.jpg

SOD%20-%20Hughes.jpg

fuckingtownie.jpg

jordan.jpg

SOD%20-%20Southend.jpg

titsfantownie.jpg

townie.jpg

y0ux.jpg

So come on people, lets see what you lot can do!

Guest Daniel

The first one is good idea, just dodgy cut outs, but thats the first time you ever did one so cant slag that off.

The current one is nice and i like alot, also a nice banner.

There nice mate, what did you think of mine and what advice would you give me when making them?

You definately have the ideas mate which is sometimes the hardest part....

I would say try to simplify a little, not so much going on and not so many things with the transparency.

Try this.... make a picture of a player or the ground black and white (preferably a picture with alot of contrast), then drag that layer into a new document where you have a colour background (dark blue for arguments sake). Make sure the b/w picture is the top layer and change the layer option from normal to luminosity.

You should still have all the detail of the player but he wont stand out quite so much. Then when you drop a cut out colour picture or some text over it that should catch the eye more. That way you can still have alot of pics but things look alot clearer, and you can make the important words or favourite pic stand out.

Guest Daniel

This is good, everyones starting to show interestd in making them, on an old football forum i went on, everyone went mad on making signatures, they held a graphics competion, like a knock out, set a task, with 3 judges and people go through etc, was ace. :)

I won the first round and then had to go on holiday so couldnt carry on.

The first task we were set was to make a 400 x 400 splash for your team.

I came up with this little bugger.

splash.jpg

Guest Daniel

When you gong to start learning scowy?

You have alot of free time im sure youd be able to make aload. ;)

Archived